What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

So apparently his major announcement was the launch of the Trump digital trading cards.

Think he can see the writing on the wall.
Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2022, 04:42:33 PM
Quote from: The Brain on December 14, 2022, 04:40:15 PMCopy paste? There's simply no way I will access Truth Social.

YOu don't need an account - you can just click on the link.

It's a video so can't just embed.

Clicks and views also contribute to the bottom line.

PRC

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 15, 2022, 11:05:26 AMSo apparently his major announcement was the launch of the Trump digital trading cards.

"Very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting."

Jacob

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on December 15, 2022, 05:00:44 AMAs barrister says it is unhinged.

It starts with a straight shot of Trump saying that America needs a superhero, then moves to a cartoon of Trump stading outside Trump tower, opening his shirt to reveal superherowear underneath and shooting laser beams from his eyes, then moves to text saying there will be a major announcement today.

Oh I think I saw that image shared somewhere. He's copying things from the "Dark Brandon" memes. Kind of sad.

grumbler

Quote from: PRC on December 15, 2022, 11:24:19 AM"Very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting."

Whoever this is, this is a brilliant spoof.  Right on the verge of being believable, without stepping over it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Larch

So those are basically NFTs only called in a different way, right?

Sheilbh

In a way, to give Trump credit - he's possibly the most honest man in NFTs :lol:

He is at least admitting they're basically digital pogs.

I feel like that's more of a comment on the NFT and crypto world than Trump though.
Let's bomb Russia!

Tonitrus

Well, he is a grifter at heart...no surprise here.

Zoupa

This person got 75 million Americans to vote for him. Yikes.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 15, 2022, 11:05:26 AMSo apparently his major announcement was the launch of the Trump digital trading cards.

A great gift for your MAGA relatives!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

It's like NFTs, only with less exciting technology behind it!

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

So when you say NFTs...is there no actual card?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien