Climate Change/Mass Extinction Megathread

Started by Syt, November 17, 2015, 05:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I feel like I should split this comparative economics tangent off into its own thread. :shifty:

grumbler

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on July 19, 2024, 05:29:53 PMI feel like I should split this comparative economics tangent off into its own thread. :shifty:

I don't think that that would help it make any more sense. It's between people with completely different definitions of economic terms.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

crazy canuck

Jasper Alberta is burning.  Wildfires have become a common occurrence now, so the fact that there is another wildfire isn't really noteworthy, but it really hits when we lose a gem like this.

Valmy

Yeah we rarely had wildfires in Texas. Now they are becoming distressingly common.

It is kind of funny how we are always talking about climate impacts but nobody is allowed to talk about why the climate might be changing, it just wouldn't be politically correct in a conservative state.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Valmy on July 25, 2024, 09:36:51 AMYeah we rarely had wildfires in Texas. Now they are becoming distressingly common.

It is kind of funny how we are always talking about climate impacts but nobody is allowed to talk about why the climate might be changing, it just wouldn't be politically correct in a conservative state.

Obviously Jewish Space Lasers™.   :Joos