Spain's $680 Million submarine can only dive, not resurface

Started by Syt, May 27, 2013, 11:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

IIRC the tricky part legally speaking is the airport, which was built unilaterally by the Brits on neutral ground around WWII. But, as Larchie mentioned, nobody really gives a crap about Gibraltar in any case.

mongers

So now that we've observed the ritual of proclaiming all Europeans as cheese-eating surrender monkeys, what next ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: mongers on May 28, 2013, 05:52:02 PM
So now that we've observed the ritual of proclaiming all Europeans as cheese-eating surrender monkeys, what next ?

Me and Seedy insult you people again.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 28, 2013, 06:02:57 PM

Me and Seedy insult you people again.

Good carry on, or can we also assume you've done that too ?  :)

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2013, 06:07:20 PM
Ed's tapping me in through the ropes.

Man you guys are just going through the motions, did not Berkut use the magic runes, at least three ALL CAPS words repeated three times in the one post, you're honour bound to invocate that next part of the ritual.

Ed Anger

11B4V

So now that we've observed the ritual of proclaiming all some Europeans as are cheese-eating surrender monkeys, what next ?

I and my team, once had a beautiful front row view of a Spanish Marine Battalion and a Greek Armor company attempt a landing on a beach in Sardinia. It took them half a day to get a beachhead establish and start moving inland. Like watching a bunch of monkeys fucking a football. 

Any guess as to how long it took the US Marine MEU a couple days later?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 28, 2013, 06:19:42 PM
Hour.

45 minutes until we first heard the LCAC's. It was quite a sight. Impressive really.

I got a pic of the beaches we were watching. I'll post it later.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 28, 2013, 06:19:09 PM
I and my team, once had a beautiful front row view of a Spanish Marine Battalion and a Greek Armor company attempt a landing on a beach in Sardinia. It took them half a day to get a beachhead establish and start moving inland. Like watching a bunch of monkeys fucking a football.

I bet the sheer number of wild hand gestures brewed up a sandstorm.

Admiral Yi

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2013, 06:30:33 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 28, 2013, 06:19:09 PM

I bet the sheer number of wild hand gestures brewed up a sandstorm.

Ed Anger

so, did you eat that Sardinian cheese with the worms in it?