News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

French homophobia: you are doing it wrong

Started by Martinus, May 21, 2013, 01:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on May 21, 2013, 07:14:32 PM
A historian understands that acceptance of homosexuality is weakness and results in the failure of society.

Shoo!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on May 21, 2013, 07:35:23 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 21, 2013, 07:14:32 PM
A historian understands that acceptance of homosexuality is weakness and results in the failure of society.
Shoo!
You've made a critical error.  You are the poison, every bit as much as Islam.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on May 21, 2013, 07:40:01 PM

And you aren't Mon Mothma!  Besides we don't slaughter people like the Muslim vermin.  Although today I met a new boy at work by the name of Mahmoud - very pretty!  I shall try to get acquainted.  It seems the only Muslims immune to the murdering disease of their death cult are the gays.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on May 21, 2013, 07:44:46 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 21, 2013, 07:40:01 PM

And you aren't Mon Mothma!  Besides we don't slaughter people like the Muslim vermin.  Although today I met a new boy at work by the name of Mahmoud - very pretty!  I shall try to get acquainted.  It seems the only Muslims immune to the murdering disease of their death cult are the gays.
Of course not.  Men are not women.

People of every group kill people.  That's what people do.  There have certainly been killers who have also been fags.  The problem with gays is that they attack social cohesion.  And you're worse than most on that count, since you're also a member of a nationalist cult for a failed nation.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 21, 2013, 08:04:31 PM
The problem with gays is that they attack social cohesion.

Isn't that equally true of any outsider group?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 08:08:50 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 21, 2013, 08:04:31 PM
The problem with gays is that they attack social cohesion.
Isn't that equally true of any outsider group?
Indeed, but the problem with gays is their insidiousness.  They can act like normal people for long periods of time, and then all of the sudden surface and attack everyone around them.  This makes it extremely difficult to assimilate them.