'Seeking Asian Female' Takes A Close Look At A Fetish

Started by jimmy olsen, May 15, 2013, 01:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 21, 2013, 08:47:56 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 21, 2013, 07:44:17 AM
Yeah. I don't see the inability to hang out with exes as a sign that relationships are pointless.

I don't ever have that problem.  All my exes are forever banished, never to be heard from again.

"I think we should just be friends.
"I've got a better idea--let's just be enemies."

So you're psycho chick?

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

I have nothing in my heart but good wishes for all those I've been romantically involved with. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 21, 2013, 09:50:05 AM
When it's over, it's over.

Agree, though it usually took a second breakup to get proper closure.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Closure? Are we a woman's talk show on Oxygen?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall