'Seeking Asian Female' Takes A Close Look At A Fetish

Started by jimmy olsen, May 15, 2013, 01:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on May 20, 2013, 10:01:06 AM
Well it's true!

My thoughts are no more false than most on Languish!

So...yeah probably.

In this case though, I was right. -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2013, 10:17:29 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 20, 2013, 10:01:06 AM
Well it's true!

My thoughts are no more false than most on Languish!

So...yeah probably.

In this case though, I was right. -_-

No you weren't. :huh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on May 20, 2013, 10:21:13 AM
No you weren't. :huh:

He said he was for 8 years. :contract:

And in any case I didn't really think he was from Delaware just directing attention to his well known love for the Blue Hens.

fhdz

Quote from: Ideologue on May 20, 2013, 03:47:13 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 20, 2013, 02:00:22 AM
Quote from: fahdiz on May 19, 2013, 03:57:55 PM
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand.

Or so I have read.

I see what you did there.

Man, I didn't.  Thinner women are emotionally harder to lose?  TELL ME MORE WISE ONE.

and the horse you rode in on

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tonitrus

I saw the documentary this thread is based on...

Yeah, the guy starts out being shown as "creepy perv", but by the end is just an eccentric regular, nerdy kinda overseas bride seeker.  Nothing too outrageous.

His "bride", is definitely an overemotional, manipulative minx, though.  She intentionally sets out to track down one of his previous interests in order to get her to hate his guts...because apparently, ex's being friends is "against Chinese culture, and he doesn't understand".  Plus the emotional semi-regular emotional blow ups about previous women until she is satisfied that he is "hers".

If there is a major flaw in the documentary, it is that the filmmaker gets herself too caught up into her own film, to the extent that you wonder if it is about the subjects, or almost of biopic of herself.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 20, 2013, 02:34:36 PM
His "bride", is definitely an overemotional, manipulative minx, though.  She intentionally sets out to track down one of his previous interests in order to get her to hate his guts...because apparently, ex's being friends is "against Chinese culture, and he doesn't understand".  Plus the emotional semi-regular emotional blow ups about previous women until she is satisfied that he is "hers".

No, no Dragon Lady flashbacks there.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 20, 2013, 02:34:36 PM

If there is a major flaw in the documentary, it is that the filmmaker gets herself too caught up into her own film, to the extent that you wonder if it is about the subjects, or almost of biopic of herself.

Big surprise there.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Caliga

When I hear the phrase "documentary filmmaker", I reach for my Beretta.

CountDeMoney

When I hear the phrase "documentary filmmaker", I also hear Caliga's magazine fall out of his Beretta.

Caliga

The second I made that post I knew this was coming. :cool:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive