News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

French homophobia: you are doing it wrong

Started by Martinus, May 21, 2013, 01:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

First, half-naked guys in pink dresses. Now this:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/05/21/france-far-right-activist-commits-suicide-in-notre-dame-over-equal-marriage/

You are supposed to make fun of guys in pink dresses and drive them to suicide. Amateurs.  :rolleyes:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

The most effective way to do homophobia is to pose as the most vain and narcissistic gay guy imaginable in order to turn people off to the orientation.  :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Martinus

Quote from: alfred russel on May 21, 2013, 01:19:32 PM
The most effective way to do homophobia is to pose as the most vain and narcissistic gay guy imaginable in order to turn people off to the orientation.  :P

:ph34r:

fhdz

:lol:
and the horse you rode in on

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on May 21, 2013, 01:25:04 PM

:ph34r:

I think you are a good guy though.  :hug:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Martinus

Speaking of which, has anyone been watching "Vicious"? It may be not top notch writing, but watching Jacobi and McKellan trade those barbs is precious.

katmai

Quote from: Martinus on May 21, 2013, 01:27:57 PM
Speaking of which, has anyone been watching "Vicious"? It may be not top notch writing, but watching Jacobi and McKellan trade those barbs is precious.

Don't think it's airing here in states in any shape or form. :unsure:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

fhdz

Well, having committed suicide in a cathedral he's sure to go to hell now. Hope it was worth it.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: fahdiz on May 21, 2013, 01:49:58 PM
Well, having committed suicide in a cathedral he's sure to go to hell now. Hope it was worth it.

As a pagan, he was a pain in the arse for the christians till the very end.

fhdz

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 21, 2013, 01:53:56 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on May 21, 2013, 01:49:58 PM

As a pagan, he was a pain in the arse for the christians till the very end.

Now it's God's turn. :pope:

crazy canuck

Quote from: fahdiz on May 21, 2013, 02:07:25 PM
Now it's God's turn. :pope:

He is busy making sure the world is safe from natural disasters.

Grallon

One would think a historian would have a more flexible worldview...  Foolish man.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

derspiess

Quote from: Martinus on May 21, 2013, 01:05:15 PM
You are supposed to make fun of guys in pink dresses and drive them to suicide. Amateurs.  :rolleyes:

Does that work?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on May 21, 2013, 07:04:00 PM
One would think a historian would have a more flexible worldview...  Foolish man.
A historian understands that acceptance of homosexuality is weakness and results in the failure of society.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.