News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: Legbiter on July 22, 2016, 05:34:11 PM
So far we have cannibal holocaust (Dorsey), US annexed by Russia (Funkmonk) and Timmy shot in the face with a Bolter for heresy against the Emperor of Man (Ed Anger) by Ed Anger.  :lol:

Your mind movies are more exciting than mine.  :hmm: In mine Trump "does deals" puts more emphasis on infrastructure, immigration gets curtailed but no mass deportations, foreign policy will be more hands-off but history could get in the way, etc. So, I'd hold off on killing vagrants for their meat for the time being.

Really, you're basically getting a bigger-tented GOP with an increased emphasis on white blue collar workers'  concerns. Oh the humanity!

"Does deals"?  Which "deals" will he "do":  Try and renegotiate the national debt?  Decide piecemeal which NATO ally he will protect?  Cozy up to Putin/Erdogan  depending on what they will do for him personally?

And why would you ever think that Trump cares about blue collar workers?  He has made it very clear over the course of his public career that he thinks American workers are overpaid.  He doesn't give 2 shits about American blue collar workers, he is tapping into their anger, nationalism and  racism.

Admiral Yi

Your mind movies are more exciting than mine.  :hmm: In mine Trump "does deals" puts more emphasis on infrastructure, immigration gets curtailed but no mass deportations, foreign policy will be more hands-off but history could get in the way, etc. So, I'd hold off on killing vagrants for their meat for the time being.

Your version of Trump is one that doesn't mean a single thing he says.

Admiral Yi

Actually the first version kind of works too.  :hmm:

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 22, 2016, 05:46:29 PM
Actually the first version kind of works too.  :hmm:

It does, but the correction is too funny.

Legbiter

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 22, 2016, 05:44:29 PMYour version of Trump is one that doesn't mean a single thing he says.

I thought that was obvious at this point.

But you are voting for the honest politician in this election?
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Legbiter

Quote from: sbr on July 22, 2016, 05:43:30 PM"Does deals"?  Which "deals" will he "do":  Try and renegotiate the national debt?  Decide piecemeal which NATO ally he will protect?  Cozy up to Putin/Erdogan  depending on what they will do for him personally?

And why would you ever think that Trump cares about blue collar workers?  He has made it very clear over the course of his public career that he thinks American workers are overpaid.  He doesn't give 2 shits about American blue collar workers, he is tapping into their anger, nationalism and  racism.

Brand management that Trump needed to utterly annihilate his donor class opposition and do a masterclass hostile takeover of the GOP. Everything will then get fudged as needed and he'll have the best folks advising him, the very best folks, believe me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on July 22, 2016, 05:43:30 PM
"Does deals"?  Which "deals" will he "do":  Try and renegotiate the national debt?  Decide piecemeal which NATO ally he will protect?  Cozy up to Putin/Erdogan  depending on what they will do for him personally?

"People's Republic of China?  Hey, if I can handle the Krauts over at Deutsche Bank and refi my monthly payments, I can handle the asians."

11B4V

Quote from: Legbiter on July 22, 2016, 05:59:29 PM
Quote from: sbr on July 22, 2016, 05:43:30 PM"Does deals"?  Which "deals" will he "do":  Try and renegotiate the national debt?  Decide piecemeal which NATO ally he will protect?  Cozy up to Putin/Erdogan  depending on what they will do for him personally?

Brand management that Trump needed to utterly annihilate his donor class opposition and do a masterclass hostile takeover of the GOP. Everything will then get fudged as needed and he'll have the best folks advising him, the very best folks, believe me.

That's what they said about Dubya. Besides Trump's too much of a Sociopath and Narcissist.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Legbiter on July 22, 2016, 05:54:20 PM
But you are voting for the honest politician in this election?

I'm voting for a sane, grown-up politician in this election.

Legbiter

Quote from: sbr on July 22, 2016, 05:45:18 PM
Why punctuation matters:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lol:

The Trump Mole running her twitter account is also beavering away as furiously as he can.  :showoff:

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

Really, you're basically getting a bigger-tented GOP with an increased emphasis on white blue collar workers'  concerns. Oh the humanity!

:lmfao:

The great thing about Trump is that he is all things to all people.

Incidentally, I don't agree with you about his powers of persuasion. I don't believe he's thinking ten moves ahead. He's a slimy salesman, just looking for a mark. There are a lot of them, to be sure. That's life, man.

Seems he's got you wrapped around his fingers. :hmm:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

You got Krauts...Romans...even an Injun...but you notice there are no Confederate troops in that painting?