Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 20, 2016, 06:14:17 PM
Corey Booker kicks ass.
But will not be the pick.

Booker seems like the strongest pick, but he's a senator, and they don't want to lose a senator.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

DGuller

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 20, 2016, 06:14:17 PM
Corey Booker kicks ass.
But will not be the pick.
I'm getting a vibe that he has a career-destroying political scandal in his future.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

You never mentioned the wife could play guitar.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

What's beet for the goose is child bride for the gander.

derspiess

Hearing that Cruz will not quite endorse Trump in his speech tonight.  Plans to run in 2020 regardless of who wins this November.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

QuotePost Politics
Secret Service investigates Trump adviser who said Clinton should be executed
By David A. Fahrenthold July 20 at 5:08 PM

The Secret Service is investigating one of Donald Trump's most outspoken supporters, a New Hampshire state representative who said this week that Hillary Clinton should be shot for treason.

"The U.S. Secret Service is aware of this matter and will conduct the appropriate investigation," Nicole Mainor, a spokeswoman for the Secret Service, said about the comments from Al Baldasaro. The investigation was first reported by the Daily Beast.

Baldasaro, a Republican from Londonderry, N.H., is a former Marine who calls himself Trump's "veteran advisor." Trump gave him a key role during a crucial moment in this campaign: In May, when Trump criticized the news media for its coverage of his promise to give $1 million to veterans groups, Baldasaro was given a speaking role and a place in the background when Trump spoke.

This week, as Republicans at the party convention in Cleveland called for Clinton to be jailed, Baldasaro went further.

"Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason," Baldasaro said earlier in the week on "The Kuhner Report," a conservative radio show hosted by Jeff Kuhner.

On Wednesday, Baldasaro stood by those comments in an interview with WMUR of Manchester, N.H. He said the death penalty was appropriate for Clinton's handling of government emails. "As far as I'm concerned, it is treason and the penalty for treason is the firing squad — or maybe it's the electric chair now," Baldasaro said.

Baldasaro did not immediately respond to an email sent seeking comment on Wednesday afternoon.

Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, said in a brief statement that "Mr. Trump and the campaign do not agree" that Clinton should be executed for treason. Hicks did not respond to a question asking whether Trump would cut ties with Baldasaro.

On Wednesday evening, Clinton's campaign was already using Baldasaro's remarks to raise money, telling supporters in an email, "One of Trump's advisors just said 'Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason.' We. Are. Better. Than. This. If you agree, chip in $1..."

CountDeMoney

The only thing missing is the nutsack hanging from the trailer hitch.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2016, 08:52:18 PM
The only thing missing is the nutsack hanging from the trailer hitch.

LOL TRUCK NUTS