News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2016, 05:44:02 PM
How the fuck did Uncle Ben end up in Trump's camp?

He endorsed Trump practically the day he dropped out, man. 

Camerus

At least Martinus the Trumpeter seems more authentic than his faux progressive persona.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Camerus on May 04, 2016, 06:35:15 PM
At least Martinus the Trumpeter seems more authentic than his faux progressive persona.

I think they're both authentic, in that they are both expressions of anger and hostility.

Camerus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2016, 06:37:12 PM
Quote from: Camerus on May 04, 2016, 06:35:15 PM

I think they're both authentic, in that they are both expressions of anger and hostility.

Good point.  :hmm:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2016, 03:04:04 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2016, 03:03:19 PM
You don't think your electoral choices affect fates of the world?

Of course they do. But Poland? Unless the new President is going to disband NATO I don't think it impacts you that much.
Isn't that part of Trump's platform?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: Jaron on May 04, 2016, 06:20:29 PM
Uncle Ben traded an endorsement for a sweet spot in Trump's court.

Can we please ban Martinus until after November? I can't stand watching him gloat all smugly over every state Trump wins. He gets his news from Breitbart and thinks its a nice balanced source. Someone needs to pull that guys head out of his ass.

He balances out some of the growing annoyance that is Team Hillary here.  I vote to let him stay.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 04, 2016, 08:35:29 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2016, 03:04:04 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2016, 03:03:19 PM
You don't think your electoral choices affect fates of the world?

Of course they do. But Poland? Unless the new President is going to disband NATO I don't think it impacts you that much.
Isn't that part of Trump's platform?

It was for a day or two, I think.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

A journo buddy of mine, a huge Clinton supporter in the 90s, just posted on FB that he'll probably vote Libertarian in November.  Probably ultimately inconsequential (you can go ahead and call WV for Trump in the general), but Hillary pissed off a lot of Dems in WV.  And I wonder at this point of Manchin would be able to get re-elected, since he has hurt himself by his vocal Clinton support.

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

jimmy olsen

From Monday, but the video is priceless!  :lmfao:

Rough day for Cruz.At last stop a man pulled the "too slow" handshake trick on him then shouted Cruz looked like a "fish monster"@bgittleson
http://www.snappytv.com/tc/1842022/884924
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Quote from: derspiess on May 04, 2016, 08:58:43 PM
Quote from: Jaron on May 04, 2016, 06:20:29 PM
Uncle Ben traded an endorsement for a sweet spot in Trump's court.

Can we please ban Martinus until after November? I can't stand watching him gloat all smugly over every state Trump wins. He gets his news from Breitbart and thinks its a nice balanced source. Someone needs to pull that guys head out of his ass.

He balances out some of the growing annoyance that is Team Hillary here.  I vote to let him stay.

Really dude? What exactly is annoying about Team Hillary? Our appetite for trying to keep this country glued together somehow?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Hey Jaron, I read Breitbart only because they have been quite correct so far in their elections predictions. So surely they must be doing something right. :P

Jaron

Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2016, 12:41:30 AM
Hey Jaron, I read Breitbart only because they have been quite correct so far in their elections predictions. So surely they must be doing something right. :P

The site is a Trump mouthpiece. They were correct in their predictions but only coincidentally.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on May 04, 2016, 10:37:01 PM
Really dude? What exactly is annoying about Team Hillary? Our appetite for trying to keep this country glued together somehow?

Your love of pantsuits.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Jaron on May 05, 2016, 01:50:08 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 05, 2016, 12:41:30 AM

The site is a Trump mouthpiece. They were correct in their predictions but only coincidentally.

Every site is someone's mouthpiece. At least they are the mouthpiece of the guy who is winning.