News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 03, 2016, 02:06:58 PM
I have no problem now that I realized your position was #nobody. That is a perfectly understandable position from where you are standing.

I've been saying for a while that I plan on voting for Gary Johnson #feelthejohnson
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 03, 2016, 02:13:22 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 03, 2016, 02:11:18 PM
And given the fact you vote in Fuckeyeland, your vote probably matters more than most.

Votes.  Anyway, you guys better hope anti-Trumpites don't piss me off in late October or early November :D

I am sure the excitement of the 2016 Big 12 season will distract you :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Barrister on May 03, 2016, 02:12:40 PM
The outrageous speaking fees. 

Ironically chump change compared to Trump's Learning Annex fees.  For real estate "investing seminars" touting flip schemes and distressed RE investing leading up to the big subprime crash. 
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

I cannot believe an attorney is condemning outrageous fees.

Quote#feelthejohnson

:lol:

Yes I am easily amused  :Embarrass:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Votes.  Anyway, you guys better hope anti-Trumpites don't piss me off in late October or early November :D

You better not go all Marty on us.  :yeahright:

Barrister

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 03, 2016, 02:25:06 PM
The outrageous speaking fees. 

Ironically chump change compared to Trump's Learning Annex fees.  For real estate "investing seminars" touting flip schemes and distressed RE investing leading up to the big subprime crash.

Well there's a reason I'm #NeverTrump.  But let's be clear, Clinton is so crooked she needs a corkscrew to put on her pantsuit in the morning. 
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Yi, are you taking bets on election?  I say derspiess figures out a way to rationalize voting for Trump by September 15.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on May 03, 2016, 02:27:00 PM
I cannot believe an attorney is condemning outrageous fees.

A public-sector attorney. -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on May 03, 2016, 02:37:43 PM
Yi, are you taking bets on election?  I say derspiess figures out a way to rationalize voting for Trump by September 15.

Is the bet that he will rationalize, or that he will vote?

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 03, 2016, 02:33:20 PM

You better not go all Marty on us.  :yeahright:

A couple more Mexican riots may push me in that direction :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Based on my sound qabbalistic analysis Trump is going to win the elections and become the 45th POTUS. So there's no point in fighting it. You heard it here first folks.  :ph34r:

Martinus

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on May 03, 2016, 02:43:04 PM
A couple more Mexican riots may push me in that direction :ph34r

Yeah, those are deeply retarded.

Legbiter

Trump delivers a 10/10 concern troll to Cruz.  ^_^

QuoteDONALD J. TRUMP RESPONDS TO THE MOST RECENT OUTBURST FROM TED CRUZ

Ted Cruz is a desperate candidate trying to save his failing campaign. It is no surprise he has resorted to his usual tactics of over-the-top rhetoric that nobody believes. Over the last week, I have watched Lyin' Ted become more and more unhinged as he is unable to react under the pressure and stress of losing, in all cases by landslides, the last six primary elections --- in fact, coming in last place in all but one of them. Today's ridiculous outburst only proves what I have been saying for a long time, that Ted Cruz does not have the temperament to be President of the United States.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-responds-to-the-most-recent-outburst-from-ted-cruz

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Razgovory

The outrageous speaking fees.  The Clinton Foundation donations.  She's married to Bill.

I don't think any of these are actually illegal, so your definition of "corrupt" maybe different than mine.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017