News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 03, 2016, 09:17:01 AM

What a name! To utter it once is to bespeak the halcyon days of First Manassas; Chant it three times in a mirror and Wallace himself might appear behind you, at once barring the nearest aperture and creating a holdfast into which no black student can gain entry.

:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

It has come to my attention that Jeff Sessions, at present the lone declarant for Trump on the senate floor, is much more than "Jeff Sessions." He is in fact by right of birth Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III.

What a name! His grandfather was born into a world where Beauregard was yet uneclipsed in the constellation of the Confederacy's militant luminaries; Born into a world where the President yet enjoyed the adoration of his people and governed over a nation that optimistically looked forward to its untrammeled independence.

What a name! To utter it once is to bespeak the halcyon days of First Manassas; Chant it three times in a mirror and Wallace himself might appear behind you, at once barring the nearest aperture and creating a holdfast into which no black student can gain entry.

:)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

It has come to my attention that Jeff Sessions, at present the lone declarant for Trump on the senate floor, is much more than "Jeff Sessions." He is in fact by right of birth Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III.

What a name! His grandfather was born into a world where Beauregard was yet uneclipsed in the constellation of the Confederacy's militant luminaries; Born into a world where the President yet enjoyed the adoration of his people and governed over a nation that optimistically looked forward to its untrammeled independence.

Great post. :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Lettow for God Emperor Donald I Trump's Secretary of Anime!

Grinning_Colossus

I hope Trump sells your country to Russia.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on May 03, 2016, 10:39:17 AM
I hope Trump sells your country to Russia.

It would be a good deal.  The best deal.  A deal made by people who know what they are doing.

Hamilcar

Hamilcar

Gold.

QuoteTrump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz's father was with John F. Kennedy's assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

A Cruz campaign spokesperson told the Miami Herald, which pointed out numerous flaws in the Enquirer story, that it was "another garbage story in a tabloid full of garbage."

"His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous," Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. "What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it."

"I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?" Trump continued. "It's horrible."

Trump's tangent followed his rebuke of Rafael Cruz using the pulpit to court evangelicals for his son.

"I implore, I exhort every member of the body of Christ to vote according to the word of God and vote for the candidate that stands on the word of God and on the Constitution of the United States of America," Rafael Cruz said in a video clip aired by Fox News. "And I am convinced that man is my son, Ted Cruz. The alternative could be the destruction of America."

Asked to respond, Trump called it a disgrace. "I think it's a disgrace that he's allowed to do it. I think it's a disgrace that he's allowed to say it," he said, before touting his support from Jerry Falwell Jr. and other evangelical leaders.

"You look at so many of the ministers that are backing me, and they're backing me more so than they're backing Cruz, and I'm winning the evangelical vote," Trump continued. "It's disgraceful that his father can go out and do that. And just — and so many people are angry about it. And the evangelicals are angry about it, the way he does that."

"But I think it's horrible," he added. "I think it's absolutely horrible that a man can go and do that, what he's saying there."

Valmy

Quote from: Hamilcar on May 03, 2016, 12:50:31 PM
QuoteTrump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

Oh dear Hod

This election man.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 03, 2016, 01:17:28 PM
#NoHillary

Well her opponents either advance policies that would destroy the country or would raise taxes cripplingly. She is the only sane candidate. It reflects poorly on you to be so out of touch with the state of the country -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Quotea National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

What does this mean in English?  That someone claimed to have seen a picture?

Martinus

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on May 03, 2016, 01:21:24 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 03, 2016, 12:59:39 PM
#NeverTrump

See, cucks like BB actually make me want Trump wins.  :lol:

BB's wife is an iron tower of faithfulness, sir -_-