News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Arizona has alread been called for Trump on RCP.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Local media is calling a Cruz landslide in Utah.

No word on the Sanders/Clinton matchup but Democratic turnout is at a record high and I'm guessing Hillary hasn't sparked that kind of fever.

Bernie's cult is out in full force here.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

Martinus

So, Trump makes a tweet about Ted Cruz and his wife - then deletes it, with commentators thinking he thought he went too far this time (sic!). None such thing! He simply forgot to call Ted "Lyin' Ted Cruz", so the corrected tweet reappears within minutes.  :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Jaron on March 23, 2016, 12:14:06 AM
Bernie crushin' Hillz :( <_<

It is alright. We still should win the day, presuming Sanders does not score a similar victory in Idaho.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jaron

Geez Bernie CRUSHED Hillary in Utah.

Its something like 75-25%.

SHAME on you, Utah.

Tonitrus

If she had let Bill marry Monica as well, she'd have been ok.  :(

Martinus

Quote from: Jaron on March 23, 2016, 01:01:52 AM
Geez Bernie CRUSHED Hillary in Utah.

Its something like 75-25%.

SHAME on you, Utah.

Good to see Utah completely misses the nation's pulse on each primary.  :sleep:

citizen k

Jaron

Can we please kick Idaho out of the Union?

Martinus

This is probably a topic for a separate thread, but what do you guys think of the theory that some of the pro-Bernie leftists (and other extreme leftists in Poland, for example) espouse, namely that from the leftist perspective it is better for someone like Cruz and Trump to win (and cause a "crisis") than for Clinton to win and preserve the status quo.

Is this even worth considering or is it another example of the left being "addicted to losing"?

Martinus

Jaron

Monoriu

The delegate gain is about the same for Sanders and Hillary today.  Considering Hillary's overall lead, Sanders has once again failed to catch up.  Things are still moving along the path of Hillary's inevitable coronation. 

Jaron

Quote from: Monoriu on March 23, 2016, 01:40:11 AM
The delegate gain is about the same for Sanders and Hillary today.  Considering Hillary's overall lead, Sanders has once again failed to catch up.  Things are still moving along the path of Hillary's inevitable coronation.

Yeah, I think its like 55 Sanders and 50-51 for Clinton. It's an overall win for Sanders but he needs to jump more than 5 delegates. I'm not sure how the votes in other states will go but I doubt he can expect to pull 70%+ in California. I think California will end it for Sanders. I don't think the majority want his kind of government. He is being carried by a wave of milennials who want for free what their elders worked for.

My generation surely has no intention of handing over our hard earned cheese to a bunch of whiny 20 somethings.