News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I have a final solution to the Muslim problem.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

:D

Europe has all those empty camps. Think of the local economy!

Monoriu

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2016, 07:52:58 PM
Quote from: Jaron on March 22, 2016, 07:52:03 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2016, 07:50:31 PM
I have a final solution to the Muslim problem.

What is it?

Camps. Lots of them.

I don't recommend this.  Hong Kong once used camps to keep tens of thousands of Vietnamese boat people.  It is not pretty.  The camps cost tons of money.  They are unproductive while inside.  They do all sorts of nasty things, like rioting, making weapons out of everything and anything they can find, engaging each other in gang wars, etc. 

Ed Anger

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Zanza

Quote from: Ted Cruz CampaignFor years, the West has tried to deny this enemy exists out of a combination of political correctness and fear.
Didn't the West fight a very public "War on Terror" for the last fifteen years?  :huh:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2016, 08:04:02 PM
:D

Europe has all those empty camps. Think of the local economy!

And flood the market with dark lampshades?  Erk.

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2016, 08:14:29 PM
Sigh. My joke, murdered in the cradle.

If it's any consolation, it wasn't your best material anyway.  I expected a Madagascar reference from you.

Tonitrus

So far in AZ, Trump has more votes than Cruz/Kasich combined, but less than 50%.  "Other" (which is mostly Rubio) has more votes than Cruz. :hmm:

Phillip V

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 22, 2016, 10:13:21 PM
So far in AZ, Trump has more votes than Cruz/Kasich combined, but less than 50%.  "Other" (which is mostly Rubio) has more votes than Cruz. :hmm:

Arizona is winner-take-all, so plurality is all that is needed.  Regarding "other", I believe Arizona had early voting, which means people probably voted for a candidate before they dropped out, and those ballots are reporting in first.