2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: alfred russel on March 04, 2016, 09:24:33 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on March 04, 2016, 09:22:01 AM
Did Trump mention the size of his genitals during the last debate? :blink:

He alluded to it.

And prior to the debate, he alluded that Mitt Romney would have sucked his dick in 2012, had Trump told him to do so.

Unbelievable.  I won't believe it if someone tells me that such a guy will be the Republican front runner.  Yet I am seeing this unfold right in front of me. 

Norgy

Romney had the hallmarks of a man-slut, so I think he would suck dick.

DGuller

There are many reasons to force someone to their knees, and only one of them is sexual.  You people are sick.

Norgy

I would not say sick. More into non-vanilla stuff.

Valmy

Quote from: Norgy on March 04, 2016, 09:54:48 AM
I would not say sick. More into non-vanilla stuff.

Hey, you know, some people would enjoy having their dick sucked by Mitt Romney and there is nothing at all sick or deranged about that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on March 04, 2016, 09:34:36 AM
I don't think Trump initially meant that about Romney.  His crowd just sort of took it & ran with it.

I think you are naïve.  ;) Of course he meant it.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Monoriu on March 04, 2016, 09:36:08 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on March 04, 2016, 09:24:33 AM

He alluded to it.

And prior to the debate, he alluded that Mitt Romney would have sucked his dick in 2012, had Trump told him to do so.

... Yet I am seeing this unfold right in front of me.

That's what Romney said!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Savonarola

Obliquely; fortunately our media is considerably more vulgar than Trump.  What Trump said:

"And, he referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

What CNN reported:

Trump defends size of his penis
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

derspiess

And again, he was just responding to Rubio
Quote from: Malthus on March 04, 2016, 10:53:38 AM
I don't think Trump initially meant that about Romney.  His crowd just sort of took it & ran with it.

Dunno.  All I know is that a lot of his supporters and apparently a  lot of you want him to mean it that way.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Derspiess, based on the information in the article, it is a bit of a stretch to not put it on Trump for bringing it up at the debate.

QuoteRubio in recent days revived a decades-old old insult, mocking Trump for having relatively slight hands.

"He's always calling me Little Marco. And I'll admit he's taller than me. He's like 6'2, which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2," Rubio said in Virginia on Sunday. "And you know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them."

So yes, Rubio did allude to it as well--at campaign events. And his allusion was to the joke, probably to get a laugh and make a dig about how thin skinned Trump can be.

Then Trump rolls into the debate and brings up the topic assuring everyone he isn't lacking in size anywhere.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on March 04, 2016, 12:05:23 PM
And again, he was just responding to Rubio
Quote from: Malthus on March 04, 2016, 10:53:38 AM

Dunno.  All I know is that a lot of his supporters and apparently a  lot of you want him to mean it that way.

Why, it would *never occur* to a guy like Trump that the image of making someone go down on their knees in front of him in return for his support would be taken as a vulgar sexual innuendo! Perish the very thought!  :goodboy:   

Never mind that he's been trading barbs with his opponents over his penis size (admittedly, they started with that  ;) ).

LaCroix

what was the quote? something something, bring mitt to his knees? I don't think that's sexual. that's a pretty common phrase to refer to bringing someone down. so, people who make it sexual (either jokingly or seriously) typically have to insert some added tone/gesture to make it sexual. the default, however, isn't sexual.

alfred russel

I hesitate to post this, but I'll go ahead because I'll at least give you guys to have fun laughing at me  :), but I think Trump has gone a bit over the line and it is going to hurt him. I haven't watched any of the debates, including the last one, but it sounds like they have descended into chaos with penis references. We can argue about who bears responsibility for each moment of rudeness, but I think most voters will attribute the general lack of decorum to Trump.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Norgy

Quote from: LaCroix on March 04, 2016, 01:19:52 PM
what was the quote? something something, bring mitt to his knees? I don't think that's sexual. that's a pretty common phrase to refer to bringing someone down. so, people who make it sexual (either jokingly or seriously) typically have to insert some added tone/gesture to make it sexual. the default, however, isn't sexual.

Try having sex before dissing a bit of Romney man-love.