News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

He will destroy someone on a suicide mission? Isn't destruction guaranteed?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

I guess Hil's campaign decided they wanted to harken back to the Texts from Hillary days.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Between March 5th and 12th the following GOP primaries will be held. They are all proportional, winner take all states start on the fifteenth. Here are my predictions.

Kansas - Cruz   
Kentucky - Trump
Louisiana - Trump
Maine - Trump    
Puerto Rico - Rubio   
Hawaii - Kaisch   
Idaho - Cruz   
Michigan - Trump   
Mississippi - Trump    
Washington D.C. - Rubio   
Guam - Rubio
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

A German satirical site suggested that with the way the Republican debates are going, the next one should be held as a wrestling match.

Bad photoshop follows:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

It has always puzzled me why German people insist on engaging in humour.

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on March 04, 2016, 12:38:31 AM
Quote from: Zanza on March 04, 2016, 12:26:46 AM
So Donald Trump actually talked about his dick in the debate...
:)

First Mitt dropping to his knees in front of Trump, and now this.  :yuk:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Lettow77

Quote from: Wallace-sama
Today I have stood, where once Jefferson Davis stood, and took an oath to my people. It is very appropriate then that from this Cradle of the Confederacy, this very Heart of the Great Anglo-Saxon Southland, that today we sound the drum for freedom as have our generations of forebears before us done, time and time again through history. Let us rise to the call of freedom- loving blood that is in us and send our answer to the tyranny that clanks its chains upon the South. In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny.

Why couldn't this have been the preamble to a declaration of Southern secession rather than something as banal as oppressing the poor black community?  :(
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on March 03, 2016, 11:27:17 PM
Hillary huh? Was she mentioned in the debate?

Barack Obama has something like 70 million followers. Hillary is under 6, and Trump under 7. So it appears lots of people feel a need to just follow the US president.

Maybe as they watched the debate they realized what would happen in November, and decided to sign up early.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Monoriu

Did Trump mention the size of his genitals during the last debate? :blink:

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on March 04, 2016, 09:22:01 AM

Are they YUUUUGE?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: Monoriu on March 04, 2016, 09:22:01 AM

He alluded to it.

And prior to the debate, he alluded that Mitt Romney would have sucked his dick in 2012, had Trump told him to do so.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Should we step back and say wtf? at some point?

Imagine when watching the 2012 election if someone had said,

"You know, the next time the GOP does this, the guy with a republican plurality and winning 10 of the first 15 states will be a guy that was previously for abortion rights and single payer health care, and in the debates defended planned parenthood, assured the country he does not have a small penis, blamed bush for 9/11, and claimed the Iraq War was based on lies. Oh yeah, he also went to war with Fox News and implied that Romney would have sucked his dick if asked."

derspiess

I don't think Trump initially meant that about Romney.  His crowd just sort of took it & ran with it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall