News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Habbaku on February 17, 2016, 11:00:49 AM
It's not even Trump that swiped the jebbush.com domain.  The Twitter handle is wrong.  It is a clever troll-job, however.
Meh, it's not that clever at all.  You're only going to run into it if you know about it already and want to check it out.

celedhring

Meh, it seems pretty common trolling too. I just typed "tedcruz.com" as a test and came up with this: http://www.tedcruz.com/

It's just impossible to keep control of all the possible domains, and not worth the effort imho.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

lustindarkness

You all have posted by opinion about each of the primary candidates.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DGuller

Our level of discourse has dropped almost to the level of GOP debates.  :( I hope you clowns are proud of yourselves.

Phillip V

Quote from: DGuller on February 17, 2016, 12:23:38 PM
Our level of discourse has dropped almost to the level of GOP debates.  :( I hope you clowns are proud of yourselves.
You are a mess. You are a waste. Just plain nasty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Phillip V

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 17, 2016, 03:23:14 AM
I pretty much expect the current remaining candidates to stick it out until at least through Super Tuesday and see how that plays out.
Problem is that Florida has already started early voting.  Half of the ballots might already be in by March.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/florida-early-bush-rubio-219342

celedhring

Quote from: DGuller on February 17, 2016, 12:23:38 PM

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Languish posters don't know what they are doing, they know exactly what they are doing. They are undertaking a systematic effort to change this forum, to make Languish more like GOP debates.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: celedhring on February 17, 2016, 12:29:20 PM
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Languish posters don't know what they are doing, they know exactly what they are doing. They are undertaking a systematic effort to change this forum, to make Languish more like GOP debates.

:yes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?