Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 08, 2016, 04:40:39 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 08, 2016, 04:32:26 PM
Strong start for Trump on Twitter:
QuoteJust out according to @CNN: "Utah officials report voting machine problems across entire country"

I saw this crawl on CNN actually. The crawl actually said "county" not "country"  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lol:

Ok that actually makes some sense.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on November 08, 2016, 04:42:24 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 08, 2016, 04:40:39 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 08, 2016, 04:32:26 PM
Strong start for Trump on Twitter:
QuoteJust out according to @CNN: "Utah officials report voting machine problems across entire country"

I saw this crawl on CNN actually. The crawl actually said "county" not "country"  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ok that actually makes some sense.

Except his actual tweet does say "country" :lol:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/796102093727793152
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

FunkMonk

I'm guessing he was sitting in Trump Tower, saw the CNN crawl, and went straight to Twitter without reading correctly  :lol: :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Hamilcar

Oh man, Rudy Giuliani doesn't want to be left behind in the shitposting Olympics.

QuoteWe cannot let Blacks and Hispanics alone decide this election for Hillary!  Everyone deserves a say. All others, head to polls NOW! #Trump16

derspiess

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 08, 2016, 04:40:30 PM
Desperation starting to sink in:
QuoteDon't let up, keep getting out to vote - this election is FAR FROM OVER! We are doing well but there is much time left. GO FLORIDA!

Seriously.  They got stomped by Arkansas last week FFS.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 08, 2016, 04:13:23 PM
I'd much rather have more levity than more bitchiness, nastiness, name-calling, slurs, hostility, rage, etc., etc.

If wishes grew on trees.

Frankly, I don't really see how one can easily lean towards levity with what Trump has brought back up to the surface.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 08, 2016, 04:49:22 PM
Oh man, Rudy Giuliani doesn't want to be left behind in the shitposting Olympics.

QuoteWe cannot let Blacks and Hispanics alone decide this election for Hillary!  Everyone deserves a say. All others, head to polls NOW! #Trump16

Jesus Christ. :blink:

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2016, 04:49:22 PM
Seriously.  They got stomped by Arkansas last week FFS.

All they have to do is beat South Carolina and they have the division wrapped up. Trump should be more confident. It is all but over.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

He didn't really say that did he? FFS Rudy.

Syt

That's from a joke account. This seems to be his real account: https://twitter.com/rudolphgiuliani (vs. https://twitter.com/rudygiulianiGOP )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Hamilcar

Quote from: Syt on November 08, 2016, 04:54:15 PM

That's from a joke account. This seems to be his real account: https://twitter.com/rudolphgiuliani

Too bad. I'll keep an eye on old Donny...

Valmy

garbon

Quote from: Syt on November 08, 2016, 04:54:15 PM

That's from a joke account. This seems to be his real account: https://twitter.com/rudolphgiuliani (vs. https://twitter.com/rudygiulianiGOP )

Yeah on his real account his main thing is that people complaining about racism are the real racists...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?