News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on November 07, 2016, 04:56:19 PM

Enough about Trump, all-right?

He's the immediate agent, all right.  :lol:

The notion is: Wiener's stupidity leads to the whole 'FBI finds more emails' thing, which allows Trump to get elected, because the simple-minded voters think it somehow proves Hillary is a crook; Trump then proceeds to ruin America (well, as much as a President can ruin America, jury is still out on that).

Hopefully, we will never see this scenario play out ...
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

So why would Hillary have her maid print out classified emails?  Nobody else on her staff could handle that?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

On a lighter note.

No matter who wins tomorrow I will still love coming back to this place.  :hug:

CountDeMoney

jimmy olsen

Looking good

https://mobile.twitter.com/steveschale/status/795753793040302080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

As FL data nerd brother reported this AM, EV 2016 was more diverse than EV '12 and '12 final 2016 EV: 65.7w, 15.3h, 13.1b 2/

NPA ended up more diverse than overall EV electorate.  It is 61.4w, 21.4 h, 7b, which is very good news for HRC 3/

Let's look at FL voters with no previous history: 20% of all voters have no previous voting history But its 30% of Hispanics 3/

And among low propensity (voters with no previous history or 1 of 3 history), they are 37.7% of all Dems to date, and 30% of GOP. 4/

This means among low propensity voters, Dems have about a 225K vote lead. That over the last week. I was predicting it to land about 160K
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

I think my dad just got a robocall from Sheriff Whatshisface.

Admiral Yi

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/can-i-vote-for-write-in-evan-mcmullin-president-where-states-mindy-finn-nathan-johnson/

McMuffin is actually on the ballot (as opposed to being a registered write-in candidate) in more states than I would have figured.

Plus, Seedy can never ever ever give me shit about taste in women ever ever again.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 07, 2016, 06:43:50 PM
Plus, Seedy can never ever ever give me shit about taste in women ever ever again.

How so?

mongers

Quote from: Jacob on November 07, 2016, 06:56:59 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 07, 2016, 06:43:50 PM

How so?

CdM showed some affection towards Ms Finn, that Yi now finds misplaced.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on November 07, 2016, 07:14:36 PM
CdM showed some affection towards Ms Finn, that Yi now finds misplaced.  :bowler:

I said I'd fuck her.  I didn't say she was hot.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2016, 04:46:55 PM
I don't really want to think about his dick pics or the interactions that he had as a result of them. Not HAWT. :yuk:
Different strokes for different folks.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on November 07, 2016, 05:06:39 PM
So why would Hillary have her maid print out classified emails?  Nobody else on her staff could handle that?

Some context might improve the chances of generating responses.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 07, 2016, 07:44:56 PM

Hilary had her illegal Phillipino maid print out US secrets and leave them on the kitchen counter tops, so that Soviet/Russian/Putinist spy satellites could see and film them. Money for such goods was returned to HRC via Starbuck loyalty progam points.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 07, 2016, 07:44:56 PM

It's an inaccurate story from a contributor to the New York Post that the RageOSphere's been running with.