2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

You're so full of shit.  Get back to downloading your F/M PEGGING clips.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 07:15:07 PM

Seedy: Triggered.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2016, 08:08:37 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 07:15:07 PM

Seedy: Triggered.

I'm not the one with the strap-on jammed up my ass, Mr. Mom.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

She's worn that thing out so much, the water level in your pool drops when you go swimming.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

"Illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans."  Yes, he actually said that today.

But wait, there's more!

QuoteDonald Trump Outlines His 'New Deal For Black America'
by Ali Vitali

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Donald Trump on Wednesday laid out his "new deal for Black America" to a predominantly white crowd, narrating a bleak and unrealistic picture of black communites and casting himself as the man to fix it.

Trump laid out three foundational principles that would guide his deal with African-American voters: safe communities, great education and higher paying jobs. In order to accomplish these goals, Trump promised more police on the streets, proposed designating "blighted communities" with "disaster designation" in order to spur their rebuilding and swore to stop illegal immigration.

The speech, billed as remarks on urban renewal and inner cities, spoke to the black experience writ large in this country as one where black Americans lack job opportunities and safe communities. As Trump does during most of his appeals to the community, the GOP nominee described inner cities as places where "you walk to the store to buy a loaf of bread, maybe with your child, and you get shot, your child gets shot."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-outlines-his-new-deal-black-america-n673566

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2016, 11:15:50 PM
"Illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans."  Yes, he actually said that today.

Well, in a sense it's true. African Americans are disproportionally more likely to belong to the working class than other ethnic groups in the US. Illegal immigration is having a predominantly adverse effect on the working class (competition for jobs, driving down wages, crime) while it is a net positive for the upper middle class (cheaper maids and gardeners). Like most issues in America, it is a class issue disguised as a race/nationality issue.

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 26, 2016, 05:49:43 PM
Depending on eventual turn out, between 1/4 and 1/3 of total voters have already voted. From CNN.

The fix is in.  :lol:

Syt

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/oct/26/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-us-election-campaign-live?page=with:block-58113bf8e4b01c528432d139#block-58113bf8e4b01c528432d139

QuoteDonald Trump in 2013: I have 'sex' in common with Ivanka

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has a long history of making suggestive - some might say "super creepy and gross" - comments about his eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump. But a newly unearthed interview from 2013 shows the tycoon making the connection much more explicit.

In the February 2013 interview on the Wendy Williams Show, obtained by Us Weekly, Williams asked Ivanka Trump, then 31, her favorite thing that she had in common with her father.

"Either real estate or golf," Ivanka replied.

Williams then asked the elder Trump, then 67, the same question.

"Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her," Trump said, pointing to Ivanka, who appeared embarrassed by the comment.

Also:

QuoteDonald Trump: 'Had I been president, Captain Khan would be alive today'
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on October 27, 2016, 01:54:46 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/oct/26/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-us-election-campaign-live?page=with:block-58113bf8e4b01c528432d139#block-58113bf8e4b01c528432d139

QuoteDonald Trump in 2013: I have 'sex' in common with Ivanka

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has a long history of making suggestive - some might say "super creepy and gross" - comments about his eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump. But a newly unearthed interview from 2013 shows the tycoon making the connection much more explicit.

In the February 2013 interview on the Wendy Williams Show, obtained by Us Weekly, Williams asked Ivanka Trump, then 31, her favorite thing that she had in common with her father.

"Either real estate or golf," Ivanka replied.

Williams then asked the elder Trump, then 67, the same question.

"Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her," Trump said, pointing to Ivanka, who appeared embarrassed by the comment.

This is gotcha journalism and character assassination at its worst.

Trump has been an entertainer for a long time. He made a living out of going on various shows and saying outrageous things and other malapropisms.

No matter what you think of Trump as a Presidential candidate, and whether you think he would be a disaster if elected, all the "journalists" combing through his past interviews to come up with non-news pieces like this (which, frankly, is just a single malapropism, supported by a lot of conjecture, knowing winks and stuff like implying Ivanka felt uncomfortable - without bothering to ask her if she was) is just disgusting - and it firmly ensures that noone, but career politicians who have been controlling what they say through their entire lives - can ever successfully run for office.

I can see Tim reposting such stories, because he is an idiot - but I expected more of you, Syt.

Syt

Mart, I would normally tend to agree. However, I have yet to see Trump to change his m.o. of trying to get a rise out of people.

If this was limited to occasional one off comments here and there it would be one thing, but with him it's so prevalent and persistent that it does speak to his character off camera.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.