News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Breitbart is now slamming Hillary because she visited and played with her children after the alleged pneumonia diagnosis.

That's always been Clintons' problem - they are so used to lying, it always ends up biting them in the ass.

LaCroix

loving the comments by legbiter and marti  :lol:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on September 12, 2016, 09:42:57 AM
Breitbart is now slamming Hillary because she visited and played with her children after the alleged pneumonia diagnosis.

That's always been Clintons' problem - they are so used to lying, it always ends up biting them in the ass.

I know that you are in some happy, fun place right now but your sentences seem completely unconnected. Being slammed by Breitbart is not a consequence of lying, it is a consequence of not standing for the insanity that Breitbart supports.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Gups

What I got from Marty's post was that Hilary has more than one child and she still plays with Chelsea. That's some fucked up shit!

Oh and that the pneumonia diagnosis is "alleged". She probably has acute schizophrenia. Allegedly. I don't know. You tell me. But yeah, probably.

derspiess

Breitbart or no Breitbart, Hillary is still a liar.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 12, 2016, 10:27:08 AM
Breitbart or no Breitbart, Hillary is still a liar.

All adults tell lies (well except perhaps those who are brain damaged and incapable of fabrications).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Even among politicians she stands out as a liar.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 12, 2016, 10:44:16 AM

No, I think Trump takes that crown. I think we're still waiting for a truth with him.

alfred russel

Quote from: Gups on September 12, 2016, 10:26:42 AM
What I got from Marty's post was that Hilary has more than one child and she still plays with Chelsea. That's some fucked up shit!

Oh and that the pneumonia diagnosis is "alleged". She probably has acute schizophrenia. Allegedly. I don't know. You tell me. But yeah, probably.

She has as a clear case of sluggish schizophrenia, just ask a russian psychiatrist.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 12, 2016, 10:54:34 AM

No, I think Trump takes that crown. I think we're still waiting for a truth with him.

There's a difference between lying and just making shit up as you go. 

derspiess

Yeah, change the subject.  I don't blame you.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 12, 2016, 11:02:05 AM

There's a difference between lying and just making shit up as you go. 

He lies when confronted with his opposing versions. Tries to make it seem like two opposite paths are the same.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 12, 2016, 11:04:39 AM

It is part and parcel of the discussion.

celedhring

Quote from: derspiess on September 12, 2016, 11:04:39 AM

Since this is a binary decision, how is that changing the subject? Being less of a liar than Trump is all she needs, and she passes that test in flying colors imho.  :hmm:

Martinus

Quote from: Gups on September 12, 2016, 10:26:42 AM

Sorry I meant with grandchildren. I was typing on my phone.

My point was this - if she knew she had pneumonia, she shouldn't be playing with young children, as this exposes them to the disease. Obviously, when she was playing with them, she didn't know she had pneumonia - because it is a lie that her advisors concocted when they were trying to excuse her behaviour on Sunday.