And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 11, 2016, 01:40:35 PM
Quote from: Martinus on September 10, 2016, 11:29:16 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2016, 09:27:44 AMThere's no There there.

Don't you find it odd that during the four years she was in office, she used 13 different mobile devices (not counting 5 iPads), some of them in parallel, to read work emails?

Seriously?
In 4 years, I've used 3 mobile phones, 3 ipads, and 2 surface tablets.  Plus a fire tablet (but that was never set up for work).  At any time 2-3 in parallel set up for work stuff.

How many Poles does it take to check email on a mobile device?  Two; one to answer the phone when the other calls him from the post office.

FunkMonk

Quote from: celedhring on September 11, 2016, 11:51:14 AM
I have already made my peace with the world going to hell in a handbasket in the following next few years, starting with president Trump. Fortunately I live in a low value target area and my house is in a pretty defensible position.

Me too. Unfortunately I live near DC  :lol:

The good thing is I'll be incinerated before I'll even know what's happening  :cool:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Quote from: Legbiter on September 11, 2016, 11:14:12 AM
Video of Clinton being supported into a black van.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtQVIcxq82E

Just awful. It's over.

i shouldn't laugh, but it reminded me of weekend at Bernie's. I'm a bad person
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Legbiter on September 11, 2016, 10:23:28 AM
I think this is it for her campaign. Oh sure she'll continue but at this point it's just elder abuse.
You do know Trump is two years older than her?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

So apparently the Cornel College republicans endorsed the libertarian candidated and were punished by being decertified.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 11, 2016, 05:05:00 PM
Me too. Unfortunately I live near DC  :lol:

The good thing is I'll be incinerated before I'll even know what's happening  :cool:

That's right, man;  if we're at work, we wouldn't even notice it.  And since I'm allergic to potassium iodide, I wouldn't be sticking around long enough to put spikes on my shoulder pads anyway.

FunkMonk

It's better to die in the initial blast than live in a radioactive wasteland anyway.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 11, 2016, 01:40:35 PM
Quote from: Martinus on September 10, 2016, 11:29:16 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 10, 2016, 09:27:44 AMThere's no There there.

Don't you find it odd that during the four years she was in office, she used 13 different mobile devices (not counting 5 iPads), some of them in parallel, to read work emails?

Seriously?
In 4 years, I've used 3 mobile phones, 3 ipads, and 2 surface tablets.  Plus a fire tablet (but that was never set up for work).  At any time 2-3 in parallel set up for work stuff.

He gets one palimpsest every six years.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 11, 2016, 05:45:54 PM
It's better to die in the initial blast than live in a radioactive wasteland anyway.

I agree.

"Is that the high pitched, shrill sound of the phone melting?"
"No, it's just Martinus."

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 11, 2016, 05:13:07 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on September 11, 2016, 10:23:28 AM
I think this is it for her campaign. Oh sure she'll continue but at this point it's just elder abuse.
You do know Trump is two years older than her?

Trump seems to be in much better health.  Hillary seems to be a mess healthwise.  I actually felt bad for her when I watched that video.  Damnit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

mongers

I've certainly been concerned by how ill she's looked over the last few days, also seems to have put on weight* and her postures changed in unhealthy way. 

* by which I mean, she's getting the profile of those old people who put on a lot of weight and it hangs around they lower chest and below.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"