News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Minsky Moment

Timmy's picture is really a goldmine - look to the left hand side where then wife Marla Maples is putting the moves on some guy with a backwards red cap.  Trump really is a . . . what is Jacob calling it these days?  A nice and generous person or something like that?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 09, 2016, 09:54:15 AM
Timmy's picture is really a goldmine - look to the left hand side where then wife Marla Maples is putting the moves on some guy with a backwards red cap.  Trump really is a . . . what is Jacob calling it these days?  A nice and generous person or something like that?

:lol:

Marla: too old and too fat.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 09, 2016, 05:08:50 AM
Quote from: celedhring on September 09, 2016, 04:50:01 AM
Huh? Are we going full moral police now? She's just sitting on his lap while clapping during some concert.

Yeah, who gives a fuck?

That's what Gary Hart's campaign wanted to know.

derspiess

Timmy's picture is really a goldmine - look to the left hand side where then wife Marla Maples is putting the moves on some guy with a backwards red cap. 

That's gotta be Adam Sandler.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

I bet it's the inspiration for the MAGA hat. :D

Legbiter

Huh? Are we going full moral police now? She's just sitting on his lap while clapping during some concert.

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But if Tim is sensing a disturbance in the Force because of Trump edging her out in the polls I can't even imagine the scenes in the Clinton bunker.  :hmm: :pinch:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Timmay doesn't even fucking live here.  He's as relevant as your antisemitic asses.

derspiess

Quote from: Legbiter on September 09, 2016, 02:40:53 PM

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But if Tim is sensing a disturbance in the Force because of Trump edging her out in the polls I can't even imagine the scenes in the Clinton bunker.  :hmm: :pinch:

:lol:  Tim's making it very tempting to vote Trump.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Martinus

Too many Tims making people think like spicey. I predict Trump's landslide in November. :P

The Minsky Moment

For something actually scandalous, check out the recent comments of Harold Hamm, Trumps's chief energy advisor and presumptive Energy Secretary nominee.  He called on Russia and OPEC to collude to cut oil production and raise prices.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

derspiess

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 09, 2016, 03:38:56 PM
For something actually scandalous, check out the recent comments of Harold Hamm, Trumps's chief energy advisor and presumptive Energy Secretary nominee.  He called on Russia and OPEC to collude to cut oil production and raise prices.

Is Harold Hamm a fat dude?  Cuz it'd be hilarious if he were.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 09, 2016, 03:46:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2016, 03:26:04 PM
lol, tempting, he said.

You're also a contributor.

Like you ever needed any more motivation to vote along the pro-Cracker/Urinals Only ticket.