News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Monoriu on August 17, 2016, 08:06:21 PM
Yes you can.  You just need to use the appropriate IT setup to get over the firewall.  I did that a month ago.

They know.

Monoriu

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2016, 08:09:31 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on August 17, 2016, 08:06:21 PM
Yes you can.  You just need to use the appropriate IT setup to get over the firewall.  I did that a month ago.

They know.

It is an open secret.  Otherwise, how can millions of mainland Chinese internet users go to Facebook to pick fights with, say, Australian Olympic swimmers for example?

Sheilbh

Well, it's an interpretation:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-aide-on-awkward-exchange-with-cnn-anchor-i-think-i-unraveled-her-233522443.html

Edit: Incidentally the line about rallies is literally the same as Corbynistas use as evidence of his ability to win. It reminds me of the story about Michael Foot being shown polling by one of his MPs and he said 'but I've just addressed a huge enthusiastic rally of a thousand in Plymouth.' The MP replied, 'but for the thousand in the hall there's ten thousand outside who think you're crackers' :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Hamilcar

CountDeMoney

QuoteDonald Trump gets first classified intelligence briefing, says he won't use the information if elected anyway

Donald Trump, who got his first classified intelligence briefing Wednesday, said he probably wouldn't rely on the critical information anyway if he ends up in the Oval Office.

"Very easy to use them, but I won't use them, because they've made such bad decisions," he told "Fox & Friends," referring to the intel briefings about supposed weapons of mass destruction that led President George W. Bush to go to war in Iraq.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-classified-intelligence-briefing-article-1.2755365

Two of the mogul's top confidants, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, both reportedly accompanied Trump to the briefing.

Before heading downtown, Trump held what his campaign dubbed a "security round table," providing various news networks with shaky, soundless cell phone video of Trump sitting around a boardroom table at Trump Tower alongside a cadre of other men.

:lol:

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2016, 09:15:46 PM
QuoteDonald Trump gets first classified intelligence briefing, says he won't use the information if elected anyway

But of course. He uses the internet and the Enquirer.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 17, 2016, 09:49:48 PM
But of course. He uses the internet and the Enquirer.

Doesn't have to use the internet anymore; now he can hep lock Breitbart straight.

Berkut

Jesus, I feel like I am living in some fucked third world proto-nation.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Quote"Very easy to use them, but I won't use them, because they've made such bad decisions,"

I think these are even funnier when you read them in Trump's voice.

Martinus

Legbiter

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 17, 2016, 11:19:38 AM
Oh god, that turns me on. Full nationalist.

He should renounce the evils of the teleprompter while at it as well. ^_^
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point