News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 17, 2016, 11:24:54 AM
I'm looking forward to Donnie calling Clinton a bitch/cunt, to her face, during the debates.

:wub:

My pants are a dairy factory
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on August 17, 2016, 11:12:35 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on August 17, 2016, 06:04:23 AM
They're getting even more desperate now, aren't they?

He's going to lose to the weakest Democratic candidate since Walter Mondale.  Hell, maybe since Stephen A. Douglas.

Douglas wasn't that bad he was edged out by third-party candidates.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 17, 2016, 05:08:20 PM
This is fucking priceless: https://twitter.com/CNNSitRoom/status/766026548193353728

:D

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291777-trump-adviser-on-trump-losing-says-who

Quote"There's no shake-up. Look at the words that you use and you blast at the bottom of your banner. Shake-up, overhaul, dramatic, desperate measures. There are no desperate measures," Cohen said on CNN.

"These terms are not indicative of what's going on at the campaign. All that Mr. Trump has done is he has added to the existing group of winners that he has hired for the campaign."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 17, 2016, 06:01:21 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291676-trump-we-reject-the-bigotry-of-clinton

:hmm:

QuoteTrump: 'We reject the bigotry' of Clinton

"They've taken advantage of the African-American citizen," Trump said. "It's time to give the Democrats some competition for these votes and it's time to rebuild the inner cities of America and reject the failed, rigged system.

"We reject the bigotry of Hillary Clinton, which panders to and talks down to communities of color and sees them only as votes, that's all they care about, not as human beings worthy of a better future," he said. "They have taken advantage."

So, what he's saying is that the election's nigger rigged.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2016, 06:04:58 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 17, 2016, 06:01:21 AM
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291676-trump-we-reject-the-bigotry-of-clinton

:hmm:

QuoteTrump: 'We reject the bigotry' of Clinton

"They've taken advantage of the African-American citizen," Trump said. "It's time to give the Democrats some competition for these votes and it's time to rebuild the inner cities of America and reject the failed, rigged system.

"We reject the bigotry of Hillary Clinton, which panders to and talks down to communities of color and sees them only as votes, that's all they care about, not as human beings worthy of a better future," he said. "They have taken advantage."

So, what he's saying is that the election's nigger rigged.

Hehe
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Hamilcar

FunkMonk

Quote from: Hamilcar on August 17, 2016, 07:12:16 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2016, 06:53:21 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on August 17, 2016, 06:29:13 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on August 17, 2016, 05:08:20 PM
This is fucking priceless: https://twitter.com/CNNSitRoom/status/766026548193353728

:lmfao:

So awesome. The Trump campaign has gone full am-not-are-too playground mode.  And we're still in August.

It can only get better from here.

I will truly be sad when it's all over. This election has given us so much already.

Monoriu

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 17, 2016, 06:32:38 PM
Can't see twitter in China. :(

Yes you can.  You just need to use the appropriate IT setup to get over the firewall.  I did that a month ago.