2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

His job description is pretty much "being chilled out", so of course he is not worried. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zanza on November 26, 2016, 09:19:12 AM
His job description is pretty much "being chilled out", so of course he is not worried. :P

No shit. That's like asking Jeff Spicoli if he's worried. Or your average stereotyped ad campaign Jamaican.

Liep

So that popular vote bet that was going on, cancel that. Trump declares himself winner of that too.

Quote from: TwitterIn addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Sure that's not from the hoax Twitter account?  :huh:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Man, is the next 8 years going to suck ass balls.   :lol:

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 27, 2016, 04:42:32 PM
Good Lord.  Honeymoon is over.

Don't worry about it.  Chances are you wouldn't have to for very long anyway.

mongers

Two more tweets hot off the press:

@realDonaldTrump    1h

It would have been much easier for me to win the so-called popular vote than the Electoral College in that I would only campaign in 3 or 4--

Quote@realDonaldTrump    1h

states instead of the 15 states that I visited. I would have won even more easily and convincingly (but smaller states are forgotten)!
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 27, 2016, 04:56:09 PM
That one's fine.  That's nothing.

Well, I posted it to explain his 'reasoning'.

I think it's his 2nd bite at explaining why the popular vote doesn't matter , perhaps someone said to him "you can't say millions of votes were illegally" so instead he's all "well I could have won the popular vote if I wanted to, but I was doing a more noble thing by campaign to all Americans, including those forgotten states"

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on November 27, 2016, 04:55:14 PM

Two more tweets hot off the press:

@realDonaldTrump    1h

It would have been much easier for me to win the so-called popular vote than the Electoral College in that I would only campaign in 3 or 4--

Quote@realDonaldTrump    1h

states instead of the 15 states that I visited. I would have won even more easily and convincingly (but smaller states are forgotten)!

I'm sure if he had campaigned harder in California he would have won the majority of votes in that state. Same with NY...

Though, with no convictions, I suppose he could have campaigned with an entirely different message. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.