2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 28, 2016, 02:03:51 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 28, 2016, 01:23:22 PM
But the House Republicans will surely drag this on forever so they can impeach President Clinton.

I think her Administration would be the first to have a concurrent Congressional investigation at the same time.  I wonder how much that would cost.  Or should they just establish a subcommittee from the outset?

Oh that shit will be so dysfunctional, it will pale the last eight years.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

No matter what, I hope Huma gets sent up the river. I don't like her.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 28, 2016, 07:15:45 PM

STFU, Eduardo Danger.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 28, 2016, 07:16:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 28, 2016, 07:15:45 PM

STFU, Eduardo Danger.

*shove*

Make me.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Tonitrus

Hey now, CdM probably just wants to be around to console her when the divorce is final.  :P

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 28, 2016, 07:30:44 PM
Hey now, CdM probably just wants to be around to console her when the divorce is final.  :P

She has weird teeth.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

If Comey a'int careful, they'll find him hanging in a freezer truck ala Goodfellers. :lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Ed Anger

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on October 28, 2016, 01:23:47 PM
Was at a business lunch today and a co-worker started ranting about how Trump supposedly raped a 13 year old and is going to go to jail for it. :bleeding:

A civil trial on that is going forward in December, and the victim has a very prominent lawyer. However, being a civil trial, he won't go to jail if he loses, just lose millions of dollars.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 28, 2016, 07:43:35 PM
She probably has a tattoo and that's enough to scare you away.

I don't bang sailors, convicts, bikers or Pacific Islanders, so yeah.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 28, 2016, 08:39:40 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 28, 2016, 07:43:35 PM
She probably has a tattoo and that's enough to scare you away.

I don't bang sailors, convicts, bikers or Pacific Islanders, so yeah.

It's not 1950 anymore grandpa. 40% of adults under the age of 45 have tattoos.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 28, 2016, 08:50:33 PM
It's not 1950 anymore grandpa. 40% of adults under the age of 45 have tattoos.

Big fucking deal.  You know the Nazis had tattoos.  They made the Jews wear them.

Ed Anger

Tim, On behalf of Seedy and the rest of the cool kids: