2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

I don't know what the newsweek article is talking about.  The rules state that DOJ personnel are not to respond to inquiries about pending investigations without proper authorization and that if Congress makes such an inquiry it is to be referred to the Office of Legislative Affairs at Justice.  So its odd to see this letter coming directly from Comey like this.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Caliga

I wondered why Money wrote 'CARLOS DANGER' earlier  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

This is the final battle we've been waiting for.

Good luck to you all. Hail Caesar.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

100 quatloos says Democratic opp research has at least one more bombshell to drop before November 35th.

Caliga

Caliga

Also, I have enjoyed keeping up with the career of his former sexting buddy. :)

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on October 28, 2016, 03:10:38 PM
Her campaign: Weinered.

The HBO miniseries of this election will be legendary.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

Danish betting sites still giving 15/4 on Trump. What is a reasonable amount to bet so as to not feel completely shit when Donald secures himself at least 4 years of 24/7 news coverage? :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Legbiter

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 28, 2016, 03:12:56 PMThe HBO miniseries of this election will be legendary.

Yeah I am beginning to think we're all just someone's Sims game as Elon Musk has it. Throw in the Tim Taint and just goddamn man. :hmm:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?