2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Them and others, yes.  He had some of the other GOPtards walk out on a Koch event as well because of some of his comments.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Admiral Yi

Just got an absolutely enormous piece of mail from Rand Paul.  Like a VHS stuffed in a legal envelope.

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2015, 01:34:38 PM
Just got an absolutely enormous piece of mail from Rand Paul.  Like a VHS stuffed in a legal envelope.
What's in it?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Habbaku

I've gotten some minor bits and pieces, but doubt I'll see much until the primaries.  Curse me for living in a solid state.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

I imagine it is a request for money and my vote.

Zanza

I got Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton on the quiz. Ted Cruz was dead last.

Admiral Yi

Just for you Cal. :sleep:

Return envelope.

Two page donation form.  2nd page is a DEFEAT THE WASHINGTON MACHINE STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE.

Principles:

1. Ending the Big Brother spy state.
2. Stopping misguided militarism.
3. Auditing the Federal Reserve.
4. Cutting taxes and spending (no specifics, says all taxes and spending)
5. Ending corruption and cronyism in Washington, DC.
6. Protecting the entire Bill of Rights
7. Repealing Obamacare 100%.

The rest is a letter which amplifies THE PRINCIPLES.  Printed on glossy paper, with several pictures of that gorgeous head of hair.  If the Donald makes it to a debate, I hope to God someone makes a crack about his combover.

citizen k

I got Bernie Sanders 82% and Rand Paul 78%.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Bush takes the lead, while Trump moves into second place. In the last three polls Bush has scored 19, 15 and 22 perecent. That's a lot in a field this big.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2015, 02:37:36 PM
Just for you Cal. :sleep:

Return envelope.

Two page donation form.  2nd page is a DEFEAT THE WASHINGTON MACHINE STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE.

Principles:

1. Ending the Big Brother spy state.
2. Stopping misguided militarism.
3. Auditing the Federal Reserve.
4. Cutting taxes and spending (no specifics, says all taxes and spending)
5. Ending corruption and cronyism in Washington, DC.
6. Protecting the entire Bill of Rights
7. Repealing Obamacare 100%.

Lame, lame, lame, lame, good, lame, okay.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)