2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 25, 2015, 11:38:26 AM
I only weighted one.  I'll try again with weighting.

Jeb Bush 91, Hillary Clinton 58. :punk:

celedhring

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 25, 2015, 11:14:48 AM
Jeb Bush 79%.

Hillary Clinton 78%. :unsure:

Embrace the dark side.

Me: 93% Sanders, 84% The Hill.

Most of my answers can be summed up as "make it more like Europe".

Barrister

Jeb 91, Marco Rubio 90, Christie 86

HIll 56, Sanders 55

Ben Carson 39
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

Bernie Sanders 89%, Hillaratrix 85%, O'Malley 65%
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Hil Clinton, baby.

I side with Hillary Clinton on 81% of issues in the 2016 Presidential election - on social, foreign policy, environmental, immigration and healthcare.

Bernie Sanders (75%) on domestic policy, social, immigration, and healthcare.

Rand Paul (70%) on economic and foreign policy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Glad garbon is here to be a kook with me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on June 25, 2015, 02:12:21 PM
Glad garbon is here to be a kook with me.

You know he cheated and looked at the Hillary answers beforehand :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Sophie Scholl

Sanders tops my list at 98% and Santorum holds the bottom with 11%
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

dps

Quote from: derspiess on June 25, 2015, 11:36:40 AM
Wonder why I get so much stronger results.  Are you guys not weighting your answers? 

I didn't weigh my answers (I tried to, but for some reason it wouldn't let me) and I still got 91% for Rubio.  OTOH, I also got 33% for Sanders, which would have almost certainly have been lower if I had been able to weigh them.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Savonarola

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 25, 2015, 05:35:27 PM
I got Hitler!

That could be any of them; whoever wins will be Hitler.  The question is will it be Hil-tler or Bush-Hitler II?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

HisMajestyBOB

Bernie 96%
Hillary 87%
O'Malley 73%

Top Republicans:
Huckabee 46%  :blink:
Rand 41%

I am disappointed by the lack of Future-President Trump on this quiz. :contract:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help