News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Most Attractive Peoples

Started by Queequeg, April 21, 2013, 09:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

He walked into the punji sticks, nobody pushed him.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on April 21, 2013, 10:59:38 AM
Brazil.
Mongers FTW.

It was a good film, but what does that have to do with you finding me attractive ?  :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Quote from: Neil on April 21, 2013, 09:24:01 AM
BTW:  You're a bigot for trying to stereotype races.  And I'm told that being a bigot is a bad thing, although I can never see why.

Well, if it puts you in a group with Spellus...

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Normally females that are half oriental + some other race FTW.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grinning_Colossus

He's right about (mountain) Caucasians. God damn, why are they so ectomorphic? And why do they marry so young?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

PDH

Quote from: 11B4V on April 21, 2013, 01:49:10 PM

I knew a half- Hawaiian, half Japanese girl when I was 21.  I would SO like to go back and kick that 21 year old me in the nuts for being so stupid and fucking that whole thing up.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on April 21, 2013, 08:08:48 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 21, 2013, 01:49:10 PM

I knew a half- Hawaiian, half Japanese girl when I was 21.  I would SO like to go back and kick that 21 year old me in the nuts for being so stupid and fucking that whole thing up.

Make that two of us kicking you in the macadamias.

Ed Anger

Three of us. Then I'd steal Peedy's time machine.

PDH

There are only so many nuts to go around.

Still...sometimes all I can say is (imagine a Fahdiz voice here...)  FUCK
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

You ever notice how the ones we miss on and regret are the worse kind of "Man, I fucked that up, how stupid of me! :frusty: ", but the ones we actually hit and regret are kinda like, "Yeah, shouldn't have done that, meh :shrug:"?

PDH

I try not to remember, but my mind insists on replaying some of them...
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger

Also, I'd use the time machine to punch Spellus in the nuts every year. The ghost of Nut punching past.

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2013, 08:30:17 PM
Also, I'd use the time machine to punch Spellus in the nuts every year. The ghost of Nut punching past.

See, that is a use of my time machine I can get behind.

As long as we also cock-punch Timmy each month too.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Yeah, mine was Michele, went to school with her.  Ballet dancer, worked as a sign language interpreter. Lithe brunette, beautiful blue eyes, simply a sweetheart.

Never pulled the trigger for years, and when the field was clear and I finally had the shot to take, I had those last-minute pangs about my girlfriend at the time, with whom my relationship was dying and I didn't even know it.

Ugh.  I'll kick myself in my own nuts now, thank you.

*cue the Chairman of the Board*