News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Most Attractive Peoples

Started by Queequeg, April 21, 2013, 09:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Inspired by my recent shaming, thought this might be an interesting topic.

I'd say Caucasians, Lebanese, French (and Quebecker), Czechs, Italians, Argentines, Scandanavians (-Finland) and maybe Australians.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

BTW:  You're a bigot for trying to stereotype races.  And I'm told that being a bigot is a bad thing, although I can never see why.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

crazy canuck

I cant think of an ethnic group that doesnt produce some incredibly attractive women.

Martinus

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus

Quote from: HVC on April 21, 2013, 09:39:13 AM
Slavs til they hit 30.

Yeah. Slavs are among these ethnic groups that, once they hit 30, they enter this appearance phase where they can be anything from 30 to 50 and you can't really tell.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on April 21, 2013, 09:40:07 AM
Quote from: HVC on April 21, 2013, 09:39:13 AM
Slavs til they hit 30.

Yeah. Slavs are among these ethnic groups that, once they hit 30, they enter this appearance phase where they can be anything from 30 to 50 and you can't really tell.

:console:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

The Brain

With Queeq it's always a whiff of the 19th century.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Anybody else get the feeling that Spellus beats it to old National Geographic magazines?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2013, 10:59:24 AM
Anybody else get the feeling that Spellus beats it to old National Geographic magazines?
"oh ya baby, flap that lip plate"
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on April 21, 2013, 11:08:05 AM

OH YEAH, HER NOSE IS CUT OFF.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2013, 11:09:12 AM
Quote from: HVC on April 21, 2013, 11:08:05 AM

OH YEAH, HER NOSE IS CUT OFF.
her tits are deflated and pointing straight down! God that turns me on!

Poor spellus, todays not his day. it's making me laugh though, so i guess it's all right