Main Menu

Most Attractive Peoples

Started by Queequeg, April 21, 2013, 09:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

Judging solely from the world of pop music girl groups: Koreans.   :P

And yeah the girl who did the most damage to me back in the day and completely changed all my attitudes about life from naive innocent nice guy to...what I am now, also blew up like a blimp later. And became a...wait for it...single mom. Funny how that works.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Phillip V

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on April 22, 2013, 02:11:02 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 21, 2013, 10:30:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2013, 08:42:04 PM
I found a girl from a high school a while back. She's a lesbian now my wife.
LULZ

:lol: just admit you envy him

Every one envies him.  He's a rich cyborg who's breeding an army.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 22, 2013, 11:26:12 AM
And yeah the girl who did the most damage to me back in the day and completely changed all my attitudes about life from naive innocent nice guy to...what I am now, also blew up like a blimp later. And became a...wait for it...single mom. Funny how that works.

I'm an impenetrable fortress. I don't think there is anyone who particularly damaged me and certainly not anyone who completely changed all my attitudes about life.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on April 22, 2013, 02:11:26 PM

I'm an impenetrable fortress. I don't think there is anyone who particularly damaged me and certainly not anyone who completely changed all my attitudes about life.

I somehow missed out on that too.  :hmm:

I did run into a guy who as a kid had given me a hard time in primary school - and he was now, basically, a bum. Dunno if that qualifies, but I did derive a certain amount of schadenfreude from that.   
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 22, 2013, 02:04:56 PM
Quote from: Tamas on April 22, 2013, 02:11:02 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 21, 2013, 10:30:39 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2013, 08:42:04 PM
I found a girl from a high school a while back. She's a lesbian now my wife.
LULZ

:lol: just admit you envy him

Every one envies him.  He's a rich cyborg who's breeding an army.

'Well off'

Thank you.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Brazen

Dutch and Danish. Got a whole tall, fair master race with an amusing accent thing going on there.

Re: exes, the one I mourned longest over barely ratified his third divorce before having a kid with his new girlfriend, making his fourth all with different surnames. And another is now a woman.

Eddie Teach

Does that make you a lesbian in retrospect?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Brazen

Razgovory

It's always sad when a woman is ignited by static electricity and ends up burning wreckage in New Jersey.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Of course not.  If anybody's a fundamental believer in the tenets of transactional politics, it's you, puddytat.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Brazen on April 23, 2013, 05:03:57 AM
Dutch and Danish. Got a whole tall, fair master race with an amusing accent thing going on there.

Do you find Canadians have an amusing accent?  :hmm:

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Razgovory on April 23, 2013, 05:55:31 AM

It's always sad when a woman is ignited by static electricity and ends up burning wreckage in New Jersey.

Not in this case.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 23, 2013, 08:19:40 AM

Of course not.  If anybody's a fundamental believer in the tenets of transactional politics, it's you, puddytat.

<_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.