News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

:lol:

Everything I know I read off the back of the cereal box in the morning.

katmai

And he wonders why no bites in job market  :zipped:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Yeah he should count that as having been educated in emergency management.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

What the hell?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/22/18418012-man-with-ties-to-boston-bombing-suspect-shot-during-fbi-questioning?lite

QuoteA man with ties to the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was shot and killed by an FBI agent while being questioned in Florida, law enforcement officials said on Wednesday.

The man who was shot, Ibragim Todashev, 27, was not suspected of having played any role in the bombing that killed three people and injured scores more in April, they said.

Instead, law enforcement officials said Todashev was being questioned as part of the FBI's effort to find and talk to anyone who had any contact with Tsarnaev, the older bombing suspect.

Todashev, they say, had spent some time in the Boston area, where he was a cage fighter, and knew Tsarnaev there.  Investigators were also looking at whether Todashev might have had any role in a triple murder in 2011, in which three men were murdered in an apartment in Waltham, Mass.

Their throats had been cut, and their bodies were covered with marijuana.  No suspects have been arrested in that case.

Officials say FBI agents were questioning Todashev on Tuesday.  He was cooperative at first, they say, but late Tuesday night, he attacked the agent, who shot and killed him.

The officials say Todashev had some connections with radical Chechen rebels, but they say it's not clear whether he had any role in radicalizing Tsarnaev.

"We are currently responding to a shooting incident involving an FBI special agent," FBI Special Agent Dave Couvertier said in a statement to NBC News.

"The incident occurred in Orlando, Florida. The agent encountered the suspect while conducting official duties," Couvertier said. "We do not have any further details at this time. We expect to have more information later this morning."

A spokesman for the Orlando Police Department referred all questions to the FBI.

An FBI incident review team was dispatched from Washington, D.C., and was expected to arrive in Orlando within 24 hours, Couvertier said on Wednesday morning.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Sounds like a Clarice Starling Scenario.  Tripped over something accidentally during a routine follow up.

IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE PRESSURE COOKER

merithyn

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 22, 2013, 09:06:00 AM

A spokesman for the Orlando Police Department referred all questions to the FBI.

You bet they are.

Reuters - "Hey, so you know anything about that FBI shooting."
OPD - "Nope, and we don't wanna' either. This is all on them. Give them a ring."
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Brazen

I was just going to say it sounds like he tripped and fell on some bullets.

Valmy

He was shot trying to escape.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Brazen on May 22, 2013, 09:14:00 AM
I was just going to say it sounds like he tripped and fell on some bullets.
Suicide.  Shot himself in the back several times.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on May 22, 2013, 09:13:38 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 22, 2013, 09:06:00 AM

You bet they are.

That's goddamned right.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jacob

Aspiring MMA fighters involved in the drug trade and violent crime? There's a shocker :o