And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 08:28:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 08:24:41 PM
All we need is Bellicheat show up in his unwashed hoodie.

LOL, my Dad texted me after that BDS raid jacket shot--"only agency missing is the f'ing entire New England Patriots".

:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 08:29:04 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 19, 2013, 08:27:29 PM
I haven't been to Watertown in a while but it's not bad, kind of like Somerville
Wrong, it's a dump, as is Slummerville.  Don't be spreading misinformation to these good people, Mihali. :mad:
You've gotten real uppity ever since you started carpetbagging.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 08:24:41 PM
All we need is Bellicheat show up in his unwashed hoodie.
I was going to make a Hall of Fame gold jacket joke, but then I realized that I don't know any Patriots who made the Hall.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Don't get me wrong.... there are some really nice towns up there.  Sudbury, Weston, Wellesley, Needham, Concord, Lexington, Southborough, and Natick all immediately spring to mind.  But Watertown and Somerville?  GTFO.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 08:26:29 PM
They better have Mirandized that guy.  All I'm sayin'.

That'd be a bitch if they didnt..eh
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

I've visited Concord.  Very hoity toity.

Caliga

I lived up there 14 years and I never once visited the Lexington and Concord battlefield. :blush:

I did go to the Concord Inn once or twice, though.

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 08:39:30 PM
I lived up there 14 years and I never once visited the Lexington and Concord battlefield. :blush:

I did go to the Concord Inn once or twice, though.

You should be drummed out of Languish, preferably with an accompanying pipe player too.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

I was going to go there to do a re-enactment of the battle with this nigga I used to work with who portrayed a British captain every year, but then he got fired and I lost touch with him. :(

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 08:44:19 PM
I was going to go there to do a re-enactment of the battle with this nigga I used to work with who portrayed a British captain every year, but then he got fired and I lost touch with him. :(

In tribute to you sloth, I shall shortly visit the scene of an early English civil war battlefield or maybe tomorrow I stop at the 'location' of Mount Badon (battle thereof).  :bowler:

Caliga

I thought the location of that battle was unknown. :hmm:

mongers

sbr

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 07:43:55 PM
Just an idea...Hook the boat to a truck and drive to the police station. :)

:lol:

Viking

I have little sympathy for the father sitting in russia making threats and spinning conspiracies. He went on the attack and therefore I don't have sympathy.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 08:34:16 PM
Don't get me wrong.... there are some really nice towns up there.  Sudbury, Weston, Wellesley, Needham, Concord, Lexington, Southborough, and Natick all immediately spring to mind.  But Watertown and Somerville?  GTFO.

Meh, they're a combo of established immigrants, white working-class, and grad students/etc. renting rooms.  Definitely stable, pretty safe, and interesting, plus both have gentrified considerably.  Actually, the part of Cambridge where the bombers were from is much rougher and uglier, IMO.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)