Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 08:12:28 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 19, 2013, 08:09:01 PM
Quote from: dps on April 19, 2013, 08:04:29 PM
Supposedly, a "foreign government" dropped a hint for us to investigate the older brother a couple of years ago, but the FBI decided that he was cool.  I assume it was the Russians.

If that is true the GOP and their pundents will be in high gear spaz mode.

I dunno...the only tidbit I heard about that was coming from the father tonight in a late interview around 6:30pm, so I wouldn't put any money on it just yet.

I'd put money on a GOP sponsered investigation.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Lol, diplomatic security jacket.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 08:15:33 PM
Lol, diplomatic security jacket.

No fucking shit.  Bureau of Diplomatic Security.  The fuck Department of State doing there.  Nigga needs to be in Benghazi, not Boston.

Fuck. Nobody sucks each others' dicks like cops, man.  Worse than goddamn fraternity football players.

CountDeMoney

Surprised we haven't seen Strix yet with his PROBATION OFFICER raid jacket there.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 08:19:01 PM
Surprised we haven't seen Strix yet with his PROBATION OFFICER raid jacket there.
:lmfao:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: 11B4V on April 19, 2013, 08:14:47 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 08:12:28 PM
Supposedly, a "foreign government" dropped a hint for us to investigate the older brother a couple of years ago, but the FBI decided that he was cool.  I assume it was the Russians.
I dunno...the only tidbit I heard about that was coming from the father tonight in a late interview around 6:30pm, so I wouldn't put any money on it just yet.
I'd put money on a GOP sponsered investigation.
Yeah, but they got the guy at the end.  The Benghazi thing is better because they never got the bad guys, so Obama can't point to any severed heads on spikes.

I think CdM is unwise to underestimate the perversity of Congressional opposition parties.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

All we need is Bellicheat show up in his unwashed hoodie.

Scipio

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 08:11:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 08:05:37 PM
They're going to be too spent, what with jerking each other off on the radio the last 20 minutes.  Let the mutual cocksucking begin.
Haven't they kind of done a mediocre job from the day of the Marathon forward, though? :hmm:
They drove those fucking armored cars and shot those machine guns real good, though.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

They better have Mirandized that guy.  All I'm sayin'.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 08:24:41 PM

The home opener for the Patriots ought to be fun.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Capetan Mihali

Wow, that was something.  :mellow:  I got stuck in Jamaica Plain where I was spending the night since they shut the T down.  Got accurate intel on the situation about 2 hours early while I was waiting in the station from a young Dominican tough on the phone with one of his boys...As NWA once said, witness the power of street knowledge.   :cool:

I haven't been to Watertown in a while but it's not bad, kind of like Somerville, plus being the Armenian capital of the area.  Used to go down there pretty regularly to get specialty foodstuffs when I had a Turkish girlfriend.

A couple of my friends live about 2 blocks from where the brothers lived in Cambridge...it always struck me as kind of a no-man's-land of auto body shops, which I guess makes perfect sense.  :huh:

I have another couple of friends who would've overlapped with the older brother at Cambridge Rindge and Latin (which for all its pomp and circumstance is just a public high school), but it's a big school and pretty ethnically segregated as far as I know, so I doubt they'll have anything to tell me.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 19, 2013, 07:47:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 07:45:05 PM
Obama called Pootie Poot. One article said Pootie may use this to get relations back on track.

Meh, Pootie's Chechan thug-puppet already blew that one.

Boston Marathon Truthers.  :lmfao:

That would be such sweet delicious irony.

Ed Anger

Uh oh, flag waving. CRASS AMERICAN TRIUMPHLISM

The BBC will be upset.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 08:24:41 PM

LOL, my Dad texted me after that BDS raid jacket shot--"only agency missing is the f'ing entire New England Patriots".

Caliga

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 19, 2013, 08:27:29 PM
I haven't been to Watertown in a while but it's not bad, kind of like Somerville
Wrong, it's a dump, as is Slummerville.  Don't be spreading misinformation to these good people, Mihali. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points