News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Everybody's out in the street, cheering like they won the World Series.  I think somebody just shouted "Nomaaaaar."

KRonn

Yep, it's great. Local news is showing crowds of people in Watertown cheering, clapping and shouting thank you as the police and other emergency vehicles drive by.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 19, 2013, 07:47:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 07:45:05 PM
Obama called Pootie Poot. One article said Pootie may use this to get relations back on track.

Meh, Pootie's Chechan thug-puppet already blew that one.

Supposedly, a "foreign government" dropped a hint for us to investigate the older brother a couple of years ago, but the FBI decided that he was cool.  I assume it was the Russians.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 08:04:13 PM
cops get laid tonight.

They're going to be too spent, what with jerking each other off on the radio the last 20 minutes.  Let the mutual cocksucking begin.

11B4V

Quote from: dps on April 19, 2013, 08:04:29 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on April 19, 2013, 07:47:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 07:45:05 PM
Obama called Pootie Poot. One article said Pootie may use this to get relations back on track.

Meh, Pootie's Chechan thug-puppet already blew that one.

Supposedly, a "foreign government" dropped a hint for us to investigate the older brother a couple of years ago, but the FBI decided that he was cool.  I assume it was the Russians.

If that is true the GOP and their pundents will be in high gear spaz mode.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 08:05:37 PM
They're going to be too spent, what with jerking each other off on the radio the last 20 minutes.  Let the mutual cocksucking begin.
Haven't they kind of done a mediocre job from the day of the Marathon forward, though? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 08:11:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2013, 08:05:37 PM
Haven't they kind of done a mediocre job from the day of the Marathon forward, though? :hmm:

I dont think so.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on April 19, 2013, 08:09:01 PM
Quote from: dps on April 19, 2013, 08:04:29 PM

If that is true the GOP and their pundents will be in high gear spaz mode.

I dunno...the only tidbit I heard about that was coming from the father tonight in a late interview around 6:30pm, so I wouldn't put any money on it just yet.

Ed Anger

USA chant. Euro lecture to follow on nationalism.

11B4V

Caliga

Quote from: 11B4V on April 19, 2013, 08:12:18 PM
I dont think so.
Well, it doesn't really matter.  Now that he's been apprehended we'll hear nonstop that Boston and Mass. LE is the greatest of all time. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points