Ed Anger

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 18, 2013, 06:54:32 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 18, 2013, 06:40:09 AM
I was proud to be on that list. Until you let the Aspie in.  :mad:

How can you begrudge a spot to a Pats fan?  :hmm:

Easily.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Even the great TOSU is not as evil as the Pats.

Edit- Because of the thread this was posted in, I'll note that I have nothing against the Red Sox, Celtics or Bruins.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: Strix on April 18, 2013, 01:00:08 AM
*yawn*

Not really.

However, being a douchebag with no objectivity or common courtesy is the sole province of yourself, CdM, Berkut (his appendage Habs), and Raz. It has become hard to tell you guys apart because you lack any originality or finesse.
It's not hard to tell everyone apart.  CdM has a particular style, Berkut posts in large paragraphs, Habs posts one-liners, Raz is a crazy guy and DorseyGuller is a crazy Russian accountant.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I promoted DG to American. Still a filthy Slav though and likely a GRU agent.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

"...being a douchebag....with no common courtesy...."

He doesn't even see how ridiculous he is, does he?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Strix

Quote from: Berkut on April 18, 2013, 01:21:15 PM
"...being a douchebag....with no common courtesy...."

He doesn't even see how ridiculous he is, does he?

The only people being ridiculous here are the ones I mentioned. I gave up a long time ago taking you or your posts seriously. You do not even make an attempt at discussion or dialogue. I basically get stalked, attacked, and the thread gets spammed to death. I wouldn't mind it so much if you used humor, cleverness, or originality (things which made Languish stand out as a unique place) but you and your cohorts are incapable of any of these things. I wouldn't even mind it so much if you guys were at least intellectually honest about what you say. You seem incapable of that in the last few years.

So, yes, spam this thread to death just because I posted in it. It's what you do best.

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Berkut

Yeah, I didn't think you did...

0 rows returned

derspiess

The two guys featured most prominently in the posted pics are saying they didn't do it.  http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/runners-fingered-as-bombing-suspects-875362

I'm guessing they're probably telling the truth.  If either were a suspect they'd be in custody now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Strix

Quote from: Berkut on April 18, 2013, 02:10:19 PM

*yawn*

Is that all you have? Sitting on your ass all day doing nothing you'd think you might come up with something better.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Berkut

Quote from: Strix on April 18, 2013, 02:45:55 PM

*yawn*

Is that all you have? Sitting on your ass all day doing nothing you'd think you might come up with something better.

Why would I need to come up with anything else?

You do all the work for me.

0 rows returned

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on April 18, 2013, 02:27:52 PM
The two guys featured most prominently in the posted pics are saying they didn't do it.  http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/runners-fingered-as-bombing-suspects-875362

I'm guessing they're probably telling the truth.  If either were a suspect they'd be in custody now.

I wondered how long it would be before all of the 4chan photos came out and people had to start defending themselves.

Let's see how people handle it. So far, it sounds like these two kids are handling it well. I hope it continues.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Strix

Quote from: Berkut on April 18, 2013, 02:51:37 PM
Quote from: Strix on April 18, 2013, 02:45:55 PM

*yawn*

Why would I need to come up with anything else?

You do all the work for me.

Of course, I am UNION STRONG

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on April 18, 2013, 02:27:52 PM

derspiess beat you to it, :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

I think it might be a good idea to go ahead and release the image of the suspect.  I'm pretty sure the real culprit has already gone "underground" and if he has half a brain he's assuming that they're on to him.  And I'm sure all the innocent people being pointed out in these pictures would appreciate their friends, neighbors & strangers treat them like suspects.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall