News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Most unfortunate advertising placement

Started by viper37, April 04, 2013, 03:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Huh.  I put Yi at 40ish.  Figured he was in the same age range as Derspeiss, Ed, and CdM.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on April 05, 2013, 03:57:33 PM
Huh.  I put Yi at 40ish.  Figured he was in the same age range as Derspeiss, Ed, and CdM.

I put him at around my brothers' ages-- early to mid-40s.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on April 05, 2013, 04:20:16 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 05, 2013, 03:25:19 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 05, 2013, 02:15:10 PM
I think you missed the intentional irony.

Perhaps.  With his periodic fits of slavic rage it's hard to tell.
:grr:

Note that I did not call you an accountant this time.

CountDeMoney

Don't let him fool you;  derspiess was obviously born in 1921.

Eddie Teach

So which does Guller most resemble- Oscar, Angela or Kevin?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 05, 2013, 04:23:17 PM

Sometimes I wish I had :mellow:

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on April 05, 2013, 04:25:22 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 05, 2013, 04:23:17 PM

Sometimes I wish I had :mellow:

:rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

merithyn

Quote from: dps on April 05, 2013, 03:51:23 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 05, 2013, 03:29:08 PM
Quote from: dps on April 05, 2013, 03:23:15 PM
Maybe my understanding of the stereotype is different from yours, possibly due to changes in the stereotype between my youth and yours?  You are about 20 years younger than me IIRC.

Can't be, unless you fought with grumbler at Megiddo.

I thought you were about 30.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on