News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Please explain the fascination with anal

Started by merithyn, March 28, 2013, 08:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 29, 2013, 11:41:55 PM
Reduces the demand for whore pills, however.

No, as Sandra Fluke pointed out the consumption of whore pills is not related to how much sex you are having.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on March 29, 2013, 08:33:57 AM
@ Neil - That's too much work. I'm barely keeping my head above water making life for everyone else better. I am a mom, after all.
I dunno.  My sister-in-law is always keep score and playing politics.  Then again, she stays at home.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Quote from: Viking on March 30, 2013, 06:34:41 AM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 29, 2013, 11:41:55 PM
Reduces the demand for whore pills, however.

No, as Sandra Fluke pointed out the consumption of whore pills is not related to how much sex you are having.

Indeed.  Some people take them, or eschew them, for purely hormonal reasons.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Sandra flake can buy her own damn pills.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 30, 2013, 07:50:38 PM
Sandra flake can buy her own damn pills.

When your HMO says the same thing about your chemotherapy pills you'll have a change of heart... unless that's where the cancer is...

but seriously, she was taking female hormone pills for non-contraceptive reasons. These hormone pills just happen to have a nasty side effect, temporary infertility.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

The Patriarchy enables fatties, what with all the baking and sandwich-making.  Let alone pregnancies.  Stop enabling.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on March 30, 2013, 08:14:12 PM
The Patriarchy enables fatties, what with all the baking and sandwich-making.  Let alone pregnancies.  Stop enabling.

Women should stay in the kitchen. Outside of getting anally fucked.

Grallon

A thread made for me!

No doubt most if not everything has been said about it already but, since I'm unique, my perspective was obviously missing.

The crudest way of thinking about anal sex is: domination.  The very fact that one of the partner is being penetrated suggests this.  Even more so as the... doorway is not made for it.  However as one of my ex lovers once said: "You think you control me when you fuck me?  I rather think that you service me..."

Which illustrates, if that needed to be stressed, that sex is a mind construct.

Then there is the notion of transgression.  The anus is not made to be breached - rather it exists to contain.  While very proud of our first poops when we are little - we quickly acquire the disdain for feces since... well... they are messy and they stink.  So indulging in anal sex also means fiddling with a taboo.  Which, obviously, makes it exciting.

If you are a lesbian, anal sex is often a way to compensate your lack of (hunger for?) ... 'penetrating power'.  Again we return to the 'domination' aspect...

And of course, if you are a Priapic practitioner, anal sex represents one of the highest form of intimacy between males.  As such, it acquires an almost 'religious' aspect; that of a communion otherwise unavailable in most other forms of intimacies.

So I would say that the lust for power is the most constant underlying influence when it comes to anal sex.

Take your pick Mery dear...

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Ed Anger

Viking

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 30, 2013, 08:32:51 PM
Nope.

but you endorse paying for their treatment at the emergency room when they show up with a heart attack? Or do you endorse the Ron Paul Health Care Plan?