Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 29, 2013, 08:26:07 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 29, 2013, 08:24:46 PM
Quote from: PDH on March 29, 2013, 08:22:35 PM
Probably all that hard candy that melts into a huge mass of striped stuff and green bits that one has to smash with a hammer.  Grandma candy

That is the good stuff. Especially the green striped ones.

What a fag. 
No wonder your shits are fucked up all the time.

No wonder he's diabetic, FFS.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 29, 2013, 03:02:35 PM
So those pics show that Baja California Mexico is toast? Why not target San Diego a little bit north?

Un wouldn't do that to me.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 29, 2013, 07:42:40 AM
Hey, Timmay...what's your personal contingency plan in the event shit gets real?  A gallon of bottled water and pillows in the windows?

I live in the town labeled Chociwon in South Chungnam. This map is from right before they changed the translations. It's called Jochiwon now. As you can see I'm well south of Seoul. I'm about 20-25 minutes by taxi from Chongju which has a small international airport. I'm right on the main rail line, it would be easy to flee South, if flights weren't an option. I suppose stray missiles aimed at Chongju or the new administrative capital Sejong (newly built [not on the map] and also about 20 minutes away [I'm technically within the city limits]) could land in my town. But the odds against it are enormous, especially since they'll have bigger fish to fry.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 29, 2013, 09:15:00 PM
As you can see I'm well south of Seoul.

No, you're pretty much fucked.  Enjoy the light show, pudding.

derspiess

Ed Anger

Timmay will be shot at an American checkpoint, when he fails to tell them who won the World Series in 1941.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 29, 2013, 09:18:49 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 29, 2013, 09:15:00 PM
As you can see I'm well south of Seoul.

No, you're pretty much fucked.  Enjoy the light show, pudding.

:lol: Make your way to Pusan now, and Tim. And start building the perimeter.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 29, 2013, 08:19:26 AM
Nothing will happen.
I'm not sure. I'm sure this has to do with internal politics after the succession and that it all means something and that stuff is happening. The weird thing is that I don't think anyone knows what :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!