Korea Thread: Liberal Moon Jae In Elected

Started by jimmy olsen, March 25, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 29, 2013, 09:22:30 PM
Timmay will be shot at an American checkpoint, when he fails to tell them who won the World Series in 1941.

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Perhaps we can make him a special "Languish Press Badge". He can say he's on special assignment. Hansy could be his camera man. :D
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 29, 2013, 09:25:03 PM
Seedy, I'm like a 120km south of the city limits.

And guess what, even if the SSMs don't dropkick you in your little Happy Days jacket, and the NKs don't catch your ass in the salient--what with your limp and all--you're gonna be overrun heading south by more Korean families than a dry cleaners convention. 

And waving your passport at the 2nd ID isn't going to help, because they'll have more important things to do at the time.  But by all means, tell them Boston won.  :hug:

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on March 29, 2013, 09:36:00 PM
Perhaps we can make him a special "Languish Press Badge". He can say he's on special assignment. Hansy could be his camera man. :D

That's just super.  Lifted articles from Slate and a PowerPoint presentation should work wonders.

derspiess

That's what is so fascinating about North Korea. It's so isolated. I imagine it would be something of a sociological gold mine.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Timmay has a rickshaw and a coolie waiting for him near the shitters.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: PDH on March 29, 2013, 04:39:16 PM
The candy dish is a nice touch.

One of the common Chinese nicknames for Kim is "third fattest"... and third fattest obviously needs his sweets.

11B4V

11B4V

derspiess

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017