News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Huntsville, AL

Started by Caliga, March 24, 2013, 05:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Most likely I'll finally get there once I go down to Gulf Shores and make a side trip to Pascagoula/Biloxi.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

lustindarkness

Quote from: Caliga on April 11, 2013, 04:04:50 PM
lusti: Seriously ese if you want to meet up that would be awesome.  Now I'm going to be there starting Thurs. night... not sure how far Huntsville is from Birmingham. :hmm:

I had not seen this, was in VA for a couple of weeks. I have plenty to do this weekend, but I'll ask the boss. Nina has a 1030 game that cuts my Saturday in half, and a early pm birfday on Sunday.
What is your schedule like? I am almost two hours away, some 120 miles.

I'll log on again when I get to work in a little bit.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

:unsure: If Cal goes missing, I want y'all to know I have nothing to do with it.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

I'm here dude.  Still trying to figure out what to do tomorrow so schedule is totally wide open at this point.  :)

Caliga

Also, had dinner at Dreamland.  The q was decent but not really any better than anything we have in Kentucky.  But the banana pudding...  :punk:

lustindarkness

Well, not sure, like I mentioned before, I have a real busy weekend. I can't go anywhere until the afternoon. Are you hitting the Rocket Center?  I could go there, its been a while.
I could also drive up for maybe a early dinner and drive back. And Mara does not sound excited about anything tomorrow, she feels like she's catching a cold.

What are you planning?

Yes, the dreamland banana pudding is The Awesome!
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

We went to the Rocket Center today, but could do an early dinner.  I want to eat at a place that has white BBQ sauce which they didn't have at Dreamland... That sound OK?

katmai

Why is an HR stooge in Alabama?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

lustindarkness

Yeah, it may just be me BTW, not sure yet. Whats the place called?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

I was looking at a place called Gibsons BBQ which supposedly has the white sauce.  Ever heard of it?  Its at 3319 memorial parkway.

lustindarkness

Never heard of it, but sounds good to me. I'll check back here and msg you my number.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

Hope the weather stays north today.
I'll check back after soccer game, text/call if you need to.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

This morning we went to Constitution Village (a living history place) and I got to run an old Ramage printing press.  :cool:

katmai

Lusti, you know what you need to do :ph34r:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga