Would you consider your spouse getting fat a good reason for divorce?

Started by MadImmortalMan, March 13, 2013, 03:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuming he/she wasn't fat when you married.

Yes
30 (60%)
No
13 (26%)
I'll have a Jumbo Jack with extra ketchup, large fries and a Diet Coke
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 49

stjaba

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 01, 2013, 12:54:33 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 01, 2013, 12:09:05 PM
Hey maybe the breakup was the catalyst she needed.

Yeah, maybe Saint Jabba was the problem after all.  :lol:

You are right in a sense. I enabled her ridiculous behavior.

Ideologue

Quote from: stjaba on April 01, 2013, 12:51:10 PM
If it is true that she lost weight, the last thing I would want to do is see her in person. Id hate to backslide.

MIM,

Theres no question breaking up was the catalyst. If there's one  thing that motivates women people, its the fear of being alone .
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on April 01, 2013, 03:08:47 PM
Theres no question breaking up was the catalyst. If there's one  thing that motivates women people, its the fear of being alone .

Is that true though? I worked harder so I could afford to live alone. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

You deserve to nail thin version of your ex as payment for all the years of having to nail the fat version.

*doing this may or may not be good advise. I'm erring on not good :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

stjaba

Quote from: HVC on April 01, 2013, 05:01:08 PM
You deserve to nail thin version of your ex as payment for all the years of having to nail the fat version.

Knowing my luck, she would be off whore pills and my condom would fail, and I would accidentally impregnate her  :D

derspiess

You worry too much.  Go back & take her for a spin.  Then never call her again.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on April 01, 2013, 03:50:23 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on April 01, 2013, 03:08:47 PM

Is that true though? I worked harder so I could afford to live alone. :D

:P You know what I meant.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: stjaba on April 01, 2013, 09:54:31 PM
Quote from: HVC on April 01, 2013, 05:01:08 PM

Knowing my luck, she would be off whore pills and my condom would fail, and I would accidentally impregnate her  :D

And that's why you do what, class?

COME ON HER FACE!

That's right, class!
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

fahdiz has semen-stained footprints everywhere.  Makes the carpet all crunchy-like.

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on April 01, 2013, 10:00:02 PM
After you quit smoking, lighting up once for the old times sake is usually a pretty bad idea.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on April 02, 2013, 09:16:18 AM
After you quit smoking, lighting up once for the old times sake is usually a pretty bad idea.

You're no fun.  Accountants :rolleyes:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2013, 09:44:12 AM
Quote from: DGuller on April 02, 2013, 09:16:18 AM

You're no fun.  Accountants :rolleyes:
Hey, this accountant smokes and would nail the ex. Must be a Russian accountant thing.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

It is a well known scientific fact that actuaries, contrary to accountants, keep their genitalia in an easy-to-reach fanny pack for storage and safekeeping.

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 02, 2013, 10:41:05 AM
It is a well known scientific fact that actuaries, contrary to accountants, keep their genitalia in an easy-to-reach fanny pack for storage and safekeeping.
:hug: