Seth Groody, Connecticut Teen, Has Anti-Gay T-Shirt Approved By High School

Started by garbon, March 01, 2013, 02:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on March 01, 2013, 10:10:04 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 10:06:10 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on March 01, 2013, 08:55:55 PM
Who cares Garbon. The kid's an idiot. Dont get your dander up.

Actually my primary interest was what I stated from the start - I was surprised by the notion that schools would just let kids wear whatever they want as that wasn't my experience.

As a lesser interest, I kinda care and feel sad about situations wear minors have been taught hate by their parents.

True dat

Of course, I meant "where" and not "wear". -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Btw it is horrible in how tacky that is. No sense of fashion or design! :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 10:14:06 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 01, 2013, 10:11:22 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 08:39:36 PM

Actually the horrible bit was how presumably his parents taught him to act hatefully on a day that people honor the struggles that gay people have vis-a-vis discrimination.

Who taught you to act hateful?  You act hateful everyday.

It's always out of love though. Kinda like Neil and Seedster. :hug:

Oh, well carry on.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 10:24:14 PM
Finally, the real crime is brought up! :thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 01, 2013, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: PDH on March 01, 2013, 07:41:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 01, 2013, 07:29:58 PM
That is Mister McPrude to you.

And a reminder, I'm in favor of the gays getting all married and shit. And Mart having his human rights taken away.

If you run for emperor on that platform I will support you.

In a future world run by me, Mart, Perez Hilton and other weird gays would be exiled in the walled gay prison of Tuscaloosa, Alabama with no Internet access. Watched over by the warden, Nick Saban.

Also tim and his flip ladyboy lover would be tossed into a giant blender.
What? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 01, 2013, 10:42:43 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 01, 2013, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: PDH on March 01, 2013, 07:41:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 01, 2013, 07:29:58 PM
That is Mister McPrude to you.

And a reminder, I'm in favor of the gays getting all married and shit. And Mart having his human rights taken away.

If you run for emperor on that platform I will support you.

In a future world run by me, Mart, Perez Hilton and other weird gays would be exiled in the walled gay prison of Tuscaloosa, Alabama with no Internet access. Watched over by the warden, Nick Saban.

Also tim and his flip ladyboy lover would be tossed into a giant blender.
What? :unsure:

You still haven't seen "her" naked, have you?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 01, 2013, 10:40:01 PM

He'd have flipped if he saw how I dressed in High School.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Anti-gay shirts have really gotten tame. When I was in high school they were wearing "AIDS kills fags dead" shirts that were a takeoff on the Raid ad from those days.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

On the other hand, what would be a good graphic for a shirt that expresses your hatred of gays?  I don't really think there is one.  Certainly the one he chose was pretty simplistic and silly-looking.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on March 01, 2013, 11:15:11 PM
Anti-gay shirts have really gotten tame. When I was in high school they were wearing "AIDS kills fags dead" shirts that were a takeoff on the Raid ad from those days.
Magic Johnson ruined AIDS as a joke.  It's no laughing matter when straight people started catching it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on March 01, 2013, 10:54:05 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on March 01, 2013, 10:40:01 PM

He'd have flipped if he saw how I dressed in High School.

Oh I was a fashion nightmare. You all already know about my hair and for clothing...well let's just say if you couldn't buy it at JC Penny's or a museum gift shop, I wouldn't rock it. :(

Neil