Seth Groody, Connecticut Teen, Has Anti-Gay T-Shirt Approved By High School

Started by garbon, March 01, 2013, 02:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

So what was the point in mentioning the youth's name in the thread title? Hmm?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 01, 2013, 07:43:23 PM

Well it was in the article. Besides he's a horrible person and should be shamed. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 07:47:51 PM

Well it was in the article. Besides he's a horrible person and should be shamed. :)

:rolleyes:  Don't be gay
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: PDH on March 01, 2013, 07:48:14 PM

:rolleyes:  Don't be gay

Nah, I've gone this far, probably should stick with it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on March 01, 2013, 07:41:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 01, 2013, 07:29:58 PM
That is Mister McPrude to you.

And a reminder, I'm in favor of the gays getting all married and shit. And Mart having his human rights taken away.

If you run for emperor on that platform I will support you.

In a future world run by me, Mart, Perez Hilton and other weird gays would be exiled in the walled gay prison of Tuscaloosa, Alabama with no Internet access. Watched over by the warden, Nick Saban.

Also tim and his flip ladyboy lover would be tossed into a giant blender.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Your Gay Mafia's gonna put a hit out on an innocent little minor.  That's shameful in & of itself.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 01, 2013, 08:16:04 PM

Your Gay Mafia's gonna put a hit out on an innocent little minor.  That's shameful in & of itself.

Blame his parents and school for not acting appropriately to safeguard him.

@Ed - did you see that Perez Hilton apparently now has a kid?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

Please.  The Gay Mafia would get into a bitch-slapping fight over who gets to get into the limo first.  They are worthless and weak.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: PDH on March 01, 2013, 08:37:31 PM

Please.  The Gay Mafia would get into a bitch-slapping fight over who gets to get into the limo first.  They are worthless and weak.

That's why we enlist the drag queens and the lesbians.

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on March 01, 2013, 08:37:29 PM
OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE.  :rolleyes:

Actually the horrible bit was how presumably his parents taught him to act hatefully on a day that people honor the struggles that gay people have vis-a-vis discrimination.

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 08:39:36 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on March 01, 2013, 08:37:29 PM

Actually the horrible bit was how presumably his parents taught him to act hatefully on a day that people honor the struggles that gay people have vis-a-vis discrimination.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

Quote from: garbon on March 01, 2013, 08:39:36 PM

I would only give him a dollar out of the 100.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM