NO..I'm perfect the way I am
37 (74%)
No but am seriously considering it
3 (6%)
Thinking of getting I Heart Jaron on my butt
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Josephus

Just got back from Cuba the other day. At the resort I was at, ,mostly populated by Brits, Canadians and Quebecois, I realized that I am fast becoming a minority. It seems everyone is now sporting tattoos...some seem to have the entire War and Peace, it seems, tattooed on their backs. So my question to Languish is...Do you have tattoos?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

derspiess

Glad it's not just white trash & hipster Americans, then.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Nope, but I don't have some huge problem with tattoos like a lot of the folks around here seem to. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on February 25, 2013, 10:10:47 AM
Nope, but I don't have some huge problem with tattoos like a lot of the folks around here seem to. :hmm:

You don't exactly have a choice :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

A better question would be: Who's gotten ink since the last time anyone's asked about tattoos? :P
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Josephus

Quote from: merithyn on February 25, 2013, 10:25:42 AM
A better question would be: Who's gotten ink since the last time anyone's asked about tattoos? :P

This is the Internet. Anything older than a week is ancient history. ;)

Anyways y'all should be glad I was thinking about Languish as I strolled the Cuban beaches.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

derspiess

Quote from: Josephus on February 25, 2013, 10:28:48 AM
Anyways y'all should be glad I was thinking about Languish as I strolled the Cuban beaches.

Actually that worries me a little.

garbon

Negative as again I can't think of anything that I'd want permanently on me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Yes, and I'm perfect the way I am.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

That's actually a fun question!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 25, 2013, 11:15:50 AM

Not really, no.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

None, I think Languishites tend to be against them as their affectations aren't fashion or even emotional ones, but 'intellectual' affectations.   
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

I saw one woman who had a cool tattoo of a cat on her back. I heard her saying that the ink was made with her cat's ashes. :huh:

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on February 25, 2013, 11:17:43 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 25, 2013, 11:15:50 AM

Not really, no.

You wouldn't know fun even as it was tapping you in the face.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.