1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Pedrito

No tattoos, but I don't abhor them.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Josquius

if I'd got one 10 years ago I would have picked something i now find to be horribly lame and embarassing. I see no reason to think the same wouldn't hold true 10 years from now if I got one today.
So no.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: fahdiz on February 25, 2013, 11:37:51 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 25, 2013, 11:35:29 PM
Quote from: fahdiz on February 25, 2013, 12:14:36 PM
Yes, two tattoos.

Lemme guess:  "MIDLIFE" on one bicep and "CRISIS" on the other?   :P

:D

I got both while still a teenager, so no :P

"DEUS" on the right knuckles and "VULT" on the left?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on February 26, 2013, 11:24:39 PM

God, I wish.
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

Quote from: fahdiz on February 27, 2013, 12:32:05 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 26, 2013, 11:24:39 PM

God, I wish.

"DEUS" and "VULT" on your lower back?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

Quote from: Tyr on February 26, 2013, 11:10:42 PM
if I'd got one 10 years ago I would have picked something i now find to be horribly lame and embarassing. I see no reason to think the same wouldn't hold true 10 years from now if I got one today.
So no.

That's oh so very true for many people. I still remember vividly how a few years ago some guy in his early 20s in a geeky bar I frequently attend proudly showed his buddies a huge tattoo on his back of some kind of Warhammer crap. I wonder what he'll think about it when he's in his 40s.

Iormlund

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Iormlund

Google says: Leighton Meester. Saw her on House and Entourage IIRC.

Josquius

Quote from: The Larch on February 27, 2013, 05:51:40 AM
That's oh so very true for many people. I still remember vividly how a few years ago some guy in his early 20s in a geeky bar I frequently attend proudly showed his buddies a huge tattoo on his back of some kind of Warhammer crap. I wonder what he'll think about it when he's in his 40s.
A friend of mine has an awesome tattoo of the fallout guy on his shoulder. Hopefully that's something that will never grow old.

The kind of thing I probally would have got when I was 16 would be some stupid Japanese writing which I didn't really know the meaning of. :bleeding:
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

My sister in law got Chinese characters on the insides of her wrists. :yuk:

I joke that the left one translates to "stupid" and the right one to "slut". :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Do Chinese people tattoo English words on their bodies, I wonder? :hmm:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Quote from: Josephus on February 27, 2013, 09:21:45 AM
Do Chinese people tattoo English words on their bodies, I wonder? :hmm:
I saw a joke article about that once in The Onion or something like that. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Yeah, a badly photoshopped picture of a girl with 'water' written on her arm.
Its not quite a comparable situation though really, Chinese writing has this whole thing of caligraphy, lots of characters having deeper meanings, etc....
I dunno about the Chinese but you do sometimes get Japanese people with dodgy English phrases tattooed on themselves. Not too common though since tattooing is tabboo.
██████
██████
██████