3 (6%)
Thinking of getting I Heart Jaron on my butt
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

ulmont

Quote from: Caliga on February 27, 2013, 09:26:20 AM
Quote from: Josephus on February 27, 2013, 09:21:45 AM
Do Chinese people tattoo English words on their bodies, I wonder? :hmm:
I saw a joke article about that once in The Onion or something like that. :sleep:

There was a real article in the Telegraph about this a while back.

QuoteZhang Aiping, a tattooist at Tattoo 108 in Shanghai, said: "Around 30 per cent to 40 per cent of our customers are choosing tattoos in English letters now. This has happened really suddenly, since the beginning of this year.
"I just did one a few days ago for a footballer at Shanghai Shenhua club. It said: 'I miss u forever'."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5170898/Chinese-craze-for-English-tattoos.html

Caliga

:bleeding:

Tramp stamps are usually hot no matter what they are, though. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

C.C.R.

Yes, I have three - all closing in on 20 years old.  I don't even think about them anymore.  Ink is just kind of "meh" to me anymore, like pierced ears.  Every now & then I'll see something that I'll kind of like (Tramp Stamp or other "somewhate naughty" place on a quasi-attractive female) or kind of dislike (neck, face), but ultimately tattoos have slipped to about #1,237 on my Give A Flying Fuck List.  It's been Done, time to move on to Other Things...

:ccr

fhdz

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 27, 2013, 12:51:25 AM
"DEUS" and "VULT" on your lower back?

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" on one side of my dick and "if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious" on the other.
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Quote from: fahdiz on February 27, 2013, 11:52:26 AM

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" on one side of my dick and "if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious" on the other.

That must be in a tiny ass font.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

fhdz

Quote from: garbon on February 27, 2013, 12:15:13 PM

That must be in a tiny ass font.

:D

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on February 27, 2013, 09:42:12 AM
:bleeding:

Tramp stamps are usually hot no matter what they are, though. :)

Except on a man.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Some guy must have been working a long time on your dick.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

Josephus

I don't care if it's a guy or the hottest chick on the planet. No one's going next to my cock with a hot needle.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on February 27, 2013, 07:31:40 PM
I don't care if it's a guy or the hottest chick on the planet. No one's going next to my cock with a hot needle.

How about a cold one?

Josephus

Yeah, but only if she's the hottest chick on the planet.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Had plenty of coldest chicks on the planet down there, don't see how a needle could be any different.

Ideologue

Always wanted a hammer and sickle, but felt it was not worth the money.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)