And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Tamas

Seventeen days in Don't Starve, then a TENTACLE snatches up from the swamp when I am picking up a frogs leg and kills me.  :mad:

Ed Anger

It wanted your delicious beets.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

Anyone here played Eador: Masters of the Broken World yet?

Someone clearly put a LOT of work into that game.

fhdz

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: fahdiz on May 25, 2013, 10:57:49 AM

Reviews suggested it was buggy as hell.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I bought the Call of Juarez game.  Good cheap fun.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

I'm not playing Rising Storm.

I'm on this crappy hotel line, and I download Rising Storm, right? After one night it has downloaded 8.2 GB out of 9.3. Great, so the next evening I should be ready to game after just a little bit more downloading, right? Wrong. Steam suddenly forgot it already has the 8.2 GB and starts over from scratch. STEAMFAIL
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

Quote from: fahdiz on May 25, 2013, 10:57:49 AM

Yeah, I unfortunately bought it.  I looks like it is a deep strategy game and then you realize that its really a poor mans Heroes of Might and Magic.

It would have been a lot better if you could develop all the territories you occupy but development outside your main capital is very limited.  Things might get better in the mid to late game but I dont want to invest the time to find out.

Tamas

You can develop them alright, once you unlock the options.

And it IS deep. Lotsa events, considerations. And bugs, yeah, but I checked it recently after several times and bugs which stopped me at release seemed to be gone.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tamas on May 30, 2013, 01:15:13 PM

No, you can only develop a maximim of three improvements even if you have the tech to develop others.  At least that is what the tool tip told me.

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 30, 2013, 01:54:03 PM

No, you can only develop a maximim of three improvements even if you have the tech to develop others.  At least that is what the tool tip told me.

yeah but thats kind of enough, is it not? There are gazillions buildings you can build in your capital. Last thing you'd need is 20 each in the other provinces.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tamas on May 30, 2013, 02:31:53 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on May 30, 2013, 01:54:03 PM

yeah but thats kind of enough, is it not? There are gazillions buildings you can build in your capital. Last thing you'd need is 20 each in the other provinces.

Ok, I didnt think so.  I didnt like that fact that I could only develop one territory.  Which was kind of the point I was making. ;)